SOLD / FOUND Castle Motor Youtube Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Typhon 6s
Thought I would post this on my favourite forum to give my friends out there the best chance.
Giving away a Brand New Castle Creations 1410-1y 3800kv motor. (Tested @ 3714kv)
All you have to do is like comment and subscribe to my channel.
Motor will be given away when I hit 100 subscribers from pool of subscribes that liked and commented
One entry per video liked video.

So watch some videos guys and sub my channel. Lots of great arrma stuff going on here.
IMG_1693.JPG
IMG_1694.JPG
IMG_1695.JPG

Thought I would post this on my favourite forum to give my friends out there the best chance.
Giving away a Brand New Castle Creations 1410-1y 3800kv motor. (Tested @ 3714kv)
All you have to do is like comment and subscribe to my channel.
Motor will be given away when I hit 100 subscribers from pool of subscribes that liked and commented
One entry per video liked video.

So watch some videos guys and sub my channel. Lots of great arrma stuff going on here.View attachment 123929View attachment 123930View attachment 123931
You have a great library of videos. Looking forward to more. I subscribed at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6eRXvJ11vZ7AeS7VTMJjpw/videos . 99 more subscribers and the motor is mine.

I checked out and subbed to your channel👍 I'd suggest editing down some of the videos as it's difficult to keep interest after 10-15 mins no matter how interesting the content is. Appreciate if you check out and sub to my channel as well 👊 https://youtube.com/channel/UCyem5aIkTlhlqHjhOQvnJHQ

Not trying to hate but that motor is not authentic. Authentic castle motor wires are all black. I bought this same motor thinking it was an original and its a clone. Mine was made by nue-castle. Amozon did a refund/return.

Neu castle is still a castle motor.
Steve neu teamed up with castle. He was the go to for a long time in custom brushless motors.

Not trying to hate but that motor is not authentic. Authentic castle motor wires are all black. I bought this same motor thinking it was an original and its a clone. Mine was made by nue-castle. Amozon did a refund/return.
This castle motor is non sensored 1410. the wires look different on the sensored motors.

yes neu-castle and castle are now the same to my knowledge.

also, im just trying to do something nice for all the rc folks out there along with provide information.
thanks for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back