Castle sidewinder 4 programming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EwhoA

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
Good evening,

I have 2 of the Mamba X ESCs in my sons granites and I love the programmability. Does anyone know if the Sidewinder 4 has all the same programmable features as the Mamba X. The Castle website is very vague on the specifics. Mostly, I'm interested in throttle percentage adjustment. Thanks everyone.

The Sidewidner 4 doesn't have sensors, Aux wire, or adjustable BEC, but other than that they share all programmability features. Throttle/brake curves, punch control, max power/brake, ect.

Castle Link has a demo mode to show all the features of every product. Launch the software, don't connect a controller, go to the "Having Trouble Connecting Your Device?" tab, select "Sidewinder 4" from the dropdown and click the "Demo Mode" button.

The Sidewidner 4 doesn't have sensors, Aux wire, or adjustable BEC, but other than that they share all programmability features. Throttle/brake curves, punch control, max power/brake, ect.

Castle Link has a demo mode to show all the features of every product. Launch the software, don't connect a controller, go to the "Having Trouble Connecting Your Device?" tab, select "Sidewinder 4" from the dropdown and click the "Demo Mode" button.

Thanks, I didn't realize I could do that with the software. I'll take a look at that tonight. I'm going to put this in a little 1/16 e Revo for my son and I want to keep the Max power low so he can drive the darn thing. I fried the original ESC with a 3S and non stop speed runs, boy was it hot. ??‍♂️??‍♂️??? Thanks for the info.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back