Castle XLX 2 motor mount? In the Limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brightblade

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Typhon 3s
i have the limitless and the XLX2 Motor and ESC the motor is to long i was told there is a mount but all i find is a plate for the ESC.

Stupid rc in Brazil (eBay) has a center brace mount that supposedly works for it. I’ll post pics of mine when it shows up.

Iirc you need to take the battery tray off the passenger side, flip the motor mount and flip the diffs.

The PPS mount won't help if the motor is too long, the only solution is going to be to flip the motor mount like I mentioned above.

Guessing you haven't searched the forum much. You need to install the motor in the battery compartment where the ESC is . If you watched any You tube videos or read any of the threads on speed running Limitless you would see how the long can motors are mounted. Not trying to be rude but it looks like you are a long time member here . I would think you would no about a lot of this stuff. I had to do a lot of reading and video watching to learn what will work.

Guessing you haven't searched the forum much. You need to install the motor in the battery compartment where the ESC is . If you watched any You tube videos or read any of the threads on speed running Limitless you would see how the long can motors are mounted. Not trying to be rude but it looks like you are a long time member here . I would think you would no about a lot of this stuff. I had to do a lot of reading and video watching to learn what will work.
Who are you talking to? Brightblade has 4 posts and hasn't even been here for a day.

Sorry I guess I got you confused with the OP. But the PPS motor mount will work with the Larger motor.
LONGER not larger, if the the motor is too long no motor mount is going to fix that problem. You have to flip it to get it to fit.

i have the limitless and the XLX2 Motor and ESC the motor is to long i was told there is a mount but all i find is a plate for the ESC.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back