Kraton Castle XLX2 1100kv combo programming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10AC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Talion
I have the Castle XLX2 1100 combo. Id like to know what settings are a sweet spot for bashing?
*** also does anyone have the Bluetooth Castlelink to sell me? Thanks

Everyone will have their own sweet spot. Much is trial and error. What works for some may not work for you. And vice versa. And some settings are best left at its default values initially. Evaluate from there. Don't want to fry that XLX2 or overheat the motor. Good motor fans might be needed. Only a temp gun in hand while bashing will reveal this. Most any brand upgrade ESC is like this. The CC PC link will give you better parameter control and Data Log access capability versus the BT C link alone . Good to have both. (y) I don't think the BT C-Link alone is a substitute for the PC link. You spent $$ on this combo, might as well go for all the support gear for it. You are invested in CC now.;)
I cannot comment on anything more specific. If you have specific ESC values you are questioning, ask. I say to be more conservative initially and evaluate from there. Will take some time to find the sweet spot for your driving and where you will run. Your Gearing will play a big role with ESC setup parameters.
Hopefully others will chime in.

I know that Amain Hobbies has a BT C-link willing to sell you.;)

Most guys just use the CC PC-link. Proven Best if you had to make a choice between the 2.
Your call. Get both. But the PC link is the priority IMHO. If you don't have one already.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/castle-creations-b-link-bluetooth-adapter-cse011-0135-00/p764913?msclkid=46182789e3981942d33f45b3c87323ce&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=AH - Shopping PLA - INSTOCK -Desktop - Non-Brand&utm_term=4584757333523948&utm_content=Airplanes

Start power low and punch control 20-30% works good for me. Amain has castle b links, I just got 2 of them in the mail yesterday. if you bought your esc new you should have a coupon for a free castle link.

Everyone will have their own sweet spot. Much is trial and error. What works for some may not work for you. And vice versa. And some settings are best left at its default values initially. Evaluate from there. Don't want to fry that XLX2 or overheat the motor. Good motor fans might be needed. Only a temp gun in hand while bashing will reveal this. Most any brand upgrade ESC is like this. The CC PC link will give you better parameter control and Data Log access capability versus the BT C link alone . Good to have both. (y) I don't think the BT C-Link alone is a substitute for the PC link. You spent $$ on this combo, might as well go for all the support gear for it. You are invested in CC now.;)
I cannot comment on anything more specific. If you have specific ESC values you are questioning, ask. I say to be more conservative initially and evaluate from there. Will take some time to find the sweet spot for your driving and where you will run. Your Gearing will play a big role with ESC setup parameters.
Hopefully others will chime in.

I know that Amain Hobbies has a BT C-link willing to sell you.;)

Most guys just use the CC PC-link. Proven Best if you had to make a choice between the 2.
Your call. Get both. But the PC link is the priority IMHO. If you don't have one already.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/castle-creations-b-link-bluetooth-adapter-cse011-0135-00/p764913?msclkid=46182789e3981942d33f45b3c87323ce&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=AH - Shopping PLA - INSTOCK -Desktop - Non-Brand&utm_term=4584757333523948&utm_content=Airplanes
Well explained! Thank you! Ill start with pc link for sure.

Start power low and punch control 20-30% works good for me. Amain has castle b links, I just got 2 of them in the mail yesterday. if you bought your esc new you should have a coupon for a free castle link.
Coupon… i better check. Lol. Thanks alot!

Coupon… i better check. Lol. Thanks alot!
Np! it should be in the box with the quick start guide or manual

Ill be checking box when home!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back