SOLD / FOUND Castle XLX2 & 2028 800kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Mojave EXB
New XLX2 ESC and slightly used 2028 800kv. $325.

E7644F4F-43D6-42E7-975D-FDD93D50639D.jpeg

9D176C53-ACDD-47CB-B790-D9EF5936A4BD.jpeg

38A5F3A9-8860-48CA-9064-176B0FB03690.jpeg

440AC1F0-0F75-4D59-8C41-7F595D8F6DBB.jpeg

Last edited:
Why would you want to use the big center diff with this motor?
Because he's asking if he can use it with min changes in his felony. I personally would not run a felony with a spool cos of the wheelsize/diffratio difference front and rear.

It's an awesome combo for any 1/5 scale. For the felony there are better alternatives to go crazy power.

Because he's asking if he can use it with min changes in his felony. I personally would not run a felony with a spool cos of the wheelsize/diffratio difference front and rear.

It's an awesome combo for any 1/5 scale. For the felony there are better alternatives to go crazy power.

That makes sense. I think this motor should be run with a 39t spool.

I run the same tires (Hoons) front and rear and have not installed the infraction rear diff or changed gears and it rips !!!
You may have read my build thread
Running 2 8000mah 100c batts but finally the spectrum motor pooped out
I would love recommendations for the most redamdiculous castle 6s combo !!!
I want all the power
I care not what people think
I just wanna smoke tires !!!!!
And stay in the throttle all the time !!!!
Recommendations?????

I run the same tires (Hoons) front and rear and have not installed the infraction rear diff or changed gears and it rips !!!
I want all the power
Recommendations?????
Get a MMX8S and 1717 1650kv👌

I want all the power
Recommendations?????

I've hopped to your Felony build thread. We should respect @Arin offering and not spam off topic...

Man I don't know how this hasn't sold already that's a super good deal on this setup! GLWS bro, and I can vouch for seller have bought twice from him and always fast shipping and great condition items!

Man I don't know how this hasn't sold already that's a super good deal on this setup! GLWS bro, and I can vouch for seller have bought twice from him and always fast shipping and great condition items!

Thanks man I appreciate you giving saying this. I hope you still avoiding the fires.

Thanks man I appreciate you giving saying this. I hope you still avoiding the fires.
Yes thank God it only came super close but now it's not near us at all. Was very scary though fire came up over the mountain in front of us and burned down the hill in an hr but stopped about 2-3 miles from our property here's some pics😱
IMG_20210816_200815863.jpg
IMG_20210817_201420585.jpg
IMG_20210817_201508321.jpg
IMG_20210817_204822018.jpg

Damn that’s scary! Was that the Dixie Fire?
Yep it came about 2-3 miles from our doorstep in those pics. Thankfully they stopped it at Hwy 395 from coming twords us🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back