Cats and rc's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JvG

AliExpress Diamond Member 💎
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
My cat is always right beside my whem i'm wrenching. Sniffing the cars, sitting on tools, playing with wires and blocking the light.
It's a shame he doesn't drink beer!
Am i the only one around here?

20190110_224931.jpg

20181225_231345.jpg

20181225_231336.jpg

Ha, love the expression on your cats face.
If I'd had RCs when we had our cats (they're sadly gone now) then I'm sure they'd have been right in there. Cats (or at least any cat I've had) will never miss the opportunity to get themselves in your way.

I don't have a cat at the moment but I have a puppy. I started the socialization process with my trucks the other day. I took her outside and drove very slowly when she was nearby. I would stop and let her go investigate. It took a lot of coaxing to get her over to my BRCC. I plan on doing this for the next several weeks so that she is completely comfortable around them. When she's full grown I don't want a 130 pound dog going apeshit when I play with my trucks, lol.

I don't have a cat at the moment but I have a puppy. I started the socialization process with my trucks the other day. I took her outside and drove very slowly when she was nearby. I would stop and let her go investigate. It took a lot of coaxing to get her over to my BRCC. I plan on doing this for the next several weeks so that she is completely comfortable around them. When she's full grown I don't want a 130 pound dog going apeshit when I play with my trucks, lol.
Haha, at least you don't have to run with your dog

Last edited:
Your not the only one, I have 3 cats ALL ARE OBSESSED with my damn rc cars, I think its just cuz they smell like the outside.. but naa my cats won't leave my poop alone, If I leave anything on the floor, Expect that its been taken by one of the cats and dropped off in a random place your not gonna find till you step on it...

I've also had a "mechanic" inspect my stuff.
2007-1103-PuddyHelpingWithBuggy.jpg

That was 12 years ago. Now he's way bigger and just sleeps in the truck bag getting cat hair all over everything.

He also "helped" as I ran my micro-t in my living room:

As did my older cat that is no longer around. He was more annoyed by them than anything.

^^^ its driving me nuts but I know that beat to the song playing but that's not the song I know that beat from.. UGH! lol
Shanghai Restoration Project I think. It was a sample tune on a sandisk audio player my wife got many years ago.

I quit putting my videos to music. Too often youtube would strip the audio entirely. Since I'd delete the original source, I couldn't rebuild it so I was stuck without audio on youtube. I like hearing what the trucks are doing anyway, so I stopped adding audio. Besides, not everyone wants music int he background and if they do, they can play their own that they actually like. :)

Anyway, this was the song:

Shanghai Restoration Project I think. It was a sample tune on a sandisk audio player my wife got many years ago.

I quit putting my videos to music. Too often youtube would strip the audio entirely. Since I'd delete the original source, I couldn't rebuild it so I was stuck without audio on youtube. I like hearing what the trucks are doing anyway, so I stopped adding audio. Besides, not everyone wants music int he background and if they do, they can play their own that they actually like. :)

Anyway, this was the song:

Thanks I really like this version gonna have to add it to my play list :D

This is from a few years ago. I’m not sure what the car did to annoy her but the tyre is getting sorted out.

Attachments

• 52D3F7F1-54DF-40D8-9421-86385C5BE4B6.jpeg
    52D3F7F1-54DF-40D8-9421-86385C5BE4B6.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 40
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back