Kraton Cell count beep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ky2

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I'm running 2 3s lipo in my rig and once connecting them i get a beep to let me know its on... no cell count beep, how can i fix that....

Right, I had checked now. Does´t matter how many cells, the ESC does just beep two times.
And on normal Nero or Big Rock (BLX200) it´s the same.

Right, I had checked now. Does´t matter how many cells, the ESC does just beep two times.
And on normal Nero or Big Rock (BLX200) it´s the same.
Oh okay was at work and that thought came to mind

I guess I didn't think that my blue VXL system did any beeps when it was plugged in or turned on but it's been a long time since I have driven my slash.

I am interested in the traxxxas pos's you have.. I fix them up and give them away to the kids in my area, so i am willing to buy them.. shoot me a pm

I am interested in the traxxxas pos's you have.. I fix them up and give them away to the kids in my area, so i am willing to buy them.. shoot me a pm
My slash is practically brand new not gonna sell it.. going to make it my project car...

You probably wouldn't want mine as I have stripped most of the stuff off of mine. The motor, esc, servo, radio, shocks and rims and tires are all coming off of it. So there isn't really anything left of it and I'll probably just give what's left to my cousins kid as spare parts since he has a 2wd slash as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back