Vorteks Center Brace for the Vorteks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaos

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
What size center brace is needed to install a center brace. The optional parts lists all the center brace components except for the size of the center brace bar. Any idea?

I'm pretty sure the Vorteks uses the same brace as the 4S Kraton. I actually ordered a brace set up for my Big Rock but I will check the fitment on my Vorteks when it comes in to confirm fitment for you. 😁

I'm pretty sure the Vorteks uses the same brace as the 4S Kraton. I actually ordered a brace set up for my Big Rock but I will check the fitment on my Vorteks when it comes in to confirm fitment for you. 😁
Keaton and big rock are long wheel base. Vorteks and outcast are short wheel base.

So I imagine it’d be more similar to outcast than kraton.

Keaton and big rock are long wheel base. Vorteks and outcast are short wheel base.

So I imagine it’d be more similar to outcast than kraton.
Oh yeah! I forgot about the chassis they sit on. Also didn't know the Outcast used a brace. So if that's the case, then yes, Outcast brace ftw.

Get the center brace for the 4s outcast I put it in mine perfect fit
EAB1D27E-554D-45FC-8ED1-F266F410D950.jpeg

Sorry to revive an old thread, but please note that the center brace from an Outcast V2 WILL NOT FIT. Only the brace from the Outcast V1 will fit in the Vorteks, as I just found out. Its about 23mm too long. The threads are metric, 10x1.0 if you cut and rethread the end :)

Last edited:
Back