Typhon Center Diff Fluid for Typhon 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stivine6

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking to change out just the center diff fluid and leaving the front / rear stock. Debating between 500k and 1 mil diff fluid.

I would like more power to the rear wheels and be able to pop wheelies if i choose to do so. On stock fluid the power feels too linear there's not much excitement when you can put the power down easily ;). Would 500k or 1 mil help me with that?

T14.jpg

I run 500k as well, but keep in mind it will feel lighter and lighter as time goes on as the viscosity is beat down.. 500k ends up feeling like 300k after a while.. so I tend to drain and fill when it feels like it's beat down...

Ok 500k seems to be the norm with the Typhon 6s. Are you both running stock tires?
I run stock, hoons, proline MX28 and Proline Belted Trenchers. Depends on what I do with the Typhon.

I run stock, hoons, proline MX28 and Proline Belted Trenchers. Depends on what I do with the Typhon.

Nice collection. Are you able to pop wheelies with the stock hoons? I'll upgrade to mx28 eventually but for now i have kraton parts on order and i'll change out the center diff to 500k or 1mil

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back