Limitless Center diff in Limitless question: want it to drive like an Infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGHolman

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
If I wanted a Limitless to handle/feel more like an Infraction (since my friend's have Infractions and they want to do some 'racing'), would I just need to throw in a center diff from a Kraton? And would I have to use the 46t spur instead of the 50t, or would the 50t spur be okay? Thanks for any advice! I love the Limitless look and I have extra electronics so I thought it'd be a cool project. I tried looking at the manual and exploded views but didn't quite make sense of the Infraction's center diff exploded view versus the Limitless one since they looked the same but I know there's a spool in there somewhere.

Hi everyone,
If I wanted a Limitless to handle/feel more like an Infraction (since my friend's have Infractions and they want to do some 'racing'), would I just need to throw in a center diff from a Kraton? And would I have to use the 46t spur instead of the 50t, or would the 50t spur be okay? Thanks for any advice! I love the Limitless look and I have extra electronics so I thought it'd be a cool project. I tried looking at the manual and exploded views but didn't quite make sense of the Infraction's center diff exploded view versus the Limitless one since they looked the same but I know there's a spool in there somewhere.
That's a great question. The cup and internal gears are the same as the other 6s trucks. So that should be fine. The 50t center spur will drop your top end by about 5 mph. Running a 20t pinion instead of the stock 18t will get that 5 mph back.

I might be doing a diff in my limitless too

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back