Kraton center diff mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I've been doing tons of research. My buddy just bought an E Revo brushless edition. I ran it and loved it, but after doing more research I started seeing a ton of posts about it having pretty major issues and it required a lot of upgrades to be dependable. That and it is a lot more expensive. Found Arrma during my searches and really liked the Kraton model.

I've been reading different posts on here the past few days so I'm getting an idea of some things. Is it pretty hard to change diff oil weights? I'm going to go ahead and order the Tekno orange springs too.

Yea I've been doing tons of research. My buddy just bought an E Revo brushless edition. I ran it and loved it, but after doing more research I started seeing a ton of posts about it having pretty major issues and it required a lot of upgrades to be dependable. That and it is a lot more expensive. Found Arrma during my searches and really liked the Kraton model.

I've been reading different posts on here the past few days so I'm getting an idea of some things. Is it pretty hard to change diff oil weights? I'm going to go ahead and order the Tekno orange springs too.
The diffs removes with just a few bolts,i think 6 including the stablizer screws you just need to loosen.Then 4 screws on the diff its self .Kraton doesn't need any upgrades,only thing i would do is to tape the holes in the rims and vent the tires so you don't suck in a bunch of dirt and moisture.

The diffs removes with just a few bolts,i think 6 including the stablizer screws you just need to loosen.Then 4 screws on the diff its self .Kraton doesn't need any upgrades,only thing i would do is to tape the holes in the rims and vent the tires so you don't suck in a bunch of dirt and moisture.

Should I do that even with my new badlands mx?

Interesting mod. I have had zero issues in this area with my v1 Kraton. Since the most I run is 5S and stock tires, maybe its a 6S and/or big tire driven issue?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back