Kraton Center Diff oil in 6s Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashandBlast

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi
Does anyone run 1m wt in center diff in the Kraton. I bash and jump in loose dirt. 1730kv motor w 6s . How do you like ?? And would you recommend it.. Thanks !!????

Hi
I use 1m diff oil for my Outcast and it's great for bashing!
For my Talion I use 100k for general purpose and bashing

I recommend 1m for bashing only

Hi
Does anyone run 1m wt in center diff in the Kraton. I bash and jump in loose dirt. 1730kv motor w 6s . How do you like ?? And would you recommend it.. Thanks !!????
That is exactly what I run in my Kraton. Runs great ?

From what I've read it is good, but getting that stuff into the cup must be a nightmare. I would expect that it would tough to turn the outdrives after too

From what I've read it is good, but getting that stuff into the cup must be a nightmare. I would expect that it would tough to turn the outdrives after too
I use a tip of the knife to fill in the cup then drown sattelites in there and add a bit of oil on top if needed.
It feels pretty stiff but still it's possible to turn the outdrives:)

Hi
I use 1m diff oil for my Outcast and it's great for bashing!
For my Talion I use 100k for general purpose and bashing

I recommend 1m for bashing only
Ok. Would u think it would wheelie a lot? Because thats what I don’t want for my Kraton. Also is it hard on the drive shafts using 1m diff oil. Thanks!!

Ok. Would u think it would wheelie a lot? Because thats what I don’t want for my Kraton. Also is it hard on the drive shafts using 1m diff oil. Thanks!!
My old Talion which is almost identical to Kraton was making standing backflips with 1m oil...
And with 60k oil I had pizzacutters instead of front wheels
I do like 100k-200k for my non racing truggies, it's stiff enough but diff still works

I have 3 kratons. One stock fluids. 1 has 1 million in center and my 1 with a hobbystar 4092 i 20 million weight. Personally i prefer the 20m. 1m will definitely make it rotate faster for backflips and easier wheelies. Ive been lucky with all 3 kratons. My son had 1 bad landing learning to backflip and landed on the right rear tire and bent a shaft but thats it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back