Senton Center diff oil to fix front tires balloon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool !!! That thing flies w the 16t pinion !!! I switched over to the V4 sliding motor mount as well since I was digging into it . Remember , use some heat on the screws !!!!
Thank you very much for all the suggestions and recommendations. I really appreciate it a lot

Cool !!! That thing flies w the 16t pinion !!! I switched over to the V4 sliding motor mount as well since I was digging into it . Remember , use some heat on the screws !!!!
Please what position do you set the shocks pre-loads to run on pavement with 16T? Top to lowered is good? or 1/4, 1/2..

Last edited:
Thank you very much for all the suggestions and recommendations. I really appreciate it a lot

I pulled mine apart to find out that the diffs from the factory are a bit stingy on the diff oils. Especially considering how much the manual tells you to fill them.

I went 500k center, 60k rear and 30k up front to start my quest. So far I like it a lot better than stock. Front doesn't balloon up and the rear is a bit more solid, and wants to bring it around when powering through a turn (oversteer; which I like).

Overall, stock was just simply too loose and I am happy I switched everything out.

Good luck on your lube quest!

EDIT: Oops, I thought I was in the Kraton Prefix, you can ignore this if you want.
A bit stingy. I like that ?

Please what position do you set the shocks pre-loads to run on pavement with 16T? Top to lowered is good? or 1/4, 1/2..
Currently mine is set at 5/16'' rear , and 3/8'' front , but that doesn't mean you can't go lower . I was going to try a little lower the next time I drove it . Keep in mind to adjust your camber when you start making huge changes to the height .

Currently mine is set at 5/16'' rear , and 3/8'' front , but that doesn't mean you can't go lower . I was going to try a little lower the next time I drove it . Keep in mind to adjust your camber when you start making huge changes to the height .
Thank you. Can I set the nut on shock all the way top, not preload the springs, is better or bad for stability? How many degrees in the camber is good? Front and rear..

Thank you. Can I set the nut on shock all the way top, not preload the springs, is better or bad for stability? How many degrees in the camber is good? Front and rear..
I did try mine all the way down , it did not handle very well , guess thats why I ended up at the measurements I gave you . -1 on the front and rear , you're not racing so you prob won't see a huge diff from tuning beyond that setting . It also depends on what tires you are using , maybe some fine adjustments to it when trial/error driving . Even on pavement , the truck most times is gonna slide before it traction rolls .
The 2wd SCT's we race on carpet have way more violent grip and will traction roll alot faster than when I run my Senton and Mojave even on pavement !!!!

I did try mine all the way down , it did not handle very well , guess thats why I ended up at the measurements I gave you . -1 on the front and rear , you're not racing so you prob won't see a huge diff from tuning beyond that setting . It also depends on what tires you are using , maybe some fine adjustments to it when trial/error driving . Even on pavement , the truck most times is gonna slide before it traction rolls .
Now it's has bandito c2 buggy wheels

I used those a while ago on my ,....... Rustler VXL , they were good and inexpensive !!! Honestly , you will see a HUGE difference if you get the sway bars for the Typhon 6s and put them on !!!!! Night and day !!!! I'll have to do a video now of mine running in the parking lot !!! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_4022.JPG
    IMG_4022.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4029.JPG
    IMG_4029.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4034.JPG
    IMG_4034.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 39
Now it's has bandito c2 buggy wheels
I used those a while ago on my ,....... Rustler VXL , they were good and inexpensive !!! Honestly , you will see a HUGE difference if you get the sway bars for the Typhon 6s and put them on !!!!! Night and day !!!! I'll have to do a video now of mine running in the parking lot !!! LOL
Thank you very much for all the help, I really appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience and knowledge. I already installed the sway bar and yesterday I received engine mount from typhon v4. I will install it soon lol

Thank you very much for all the help, I really appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience and knowledge. I already installed the sway bar and yesterday I received engine mount from typhon v4. I will install it soon lol
Oh , great !!! You got the sway bars !!!! Even though this is a SCT , I chose not to make it a dirt/mud basher but rather a street handling truck , even more so now that they have discontinued it . Is this the only Arrma you currently have ?

Oh , great !!! You got the sway bars !!!! Even though this is a SCT , I chose not to make it a dirt/mud basher but rather a street handling truck , even more so now that they have discontinued it . Is this the only Arrma you currently have ?
[/

Last edited:
I bougth the 6s
I bougth the 6s for me and the senton 3s for my son and before I bought a 2wd slash for bash. I want the senton 6s for street, I really love the senton in its 3s and 6s version it seems unfortunate that they have been discontinued. Senton 6s and 3s I bought them at the end of October but they were in their boxes until Christmas

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back