Talion Center diff oil weight increase causing spinouts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the replies.

Yeah I'm aware of the GRPs but they're so small and look stupid on a Talion lol.

F/R diff weight is 50k/30k.
I've gone down to 500k in the centre but not tried it yet.

Its probably to do with my setup. I do have a steering gyro which is built-in to my Radiolink rx, but I don't know how to set it up. When I activate it, the wheels just wobble and becomes very unstable.

It could also be to do with the face that I'm running an SSS 4092 & Max6, even though I've got a 22T pinion on there it's still pretty powerful. Temps never get above 45C though...

Sounds like its your gyro gain being set too high. Upgrading to a faster servo will help but I'd turn the gain down before I did anything else..

Thanks for all the replies.

Yeah I'm aware of the GRPs but they're so small and look stupid on a Talion lol.

F/R diff weight is 50k/30k.
I've gone down to 500k in the centre but not tried it yet.

Its probably to do with my setup. I do have a steering gyro which is built-in to my Radiolink rx, but I don't know how to set it up. When I activate it, the wheels just wobble and becomes very unstable.

It could also be to do with the face that I'm running an SSS 4092 & Max6, even though I've got a 22T pinion on there it's still pretty powerful. Temps never get above 45C though...
They make 1/5 scale GRPs that are bigger

I also have that radio and the gyro does that if it’s set over 25% for my trucks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back