Kraton Center diff question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
I wanted to try the Arrma red aluminum center diff case like they use in the fireteam. So I bought 2 and went to put the gears in the Arrma web site shows the blow up of the center diff. But it doesn’t use the wedges like the blow up shows? I circled in red the parts it shows but do not get used? This seems like a big difference I don’t like it without the wedges for support.
31580178-01B4-4F11-BBC5-DDA82D8CE51D.png
229EA749-6498-4A37-B0DA-CF2C7A5DFC98.jpeg

I wanted to try the Arrma red aluminum center diff case like they use in the fireteam. So I bought 2 and went to put the gears in the Arrma web site shows the blow up of the center diff. But it doesn’t use the wedges like the blow up shows? I circled in red the parts it shows but do not get used? This seems like a big difference I don’t like it without the wedges for support. View attachment 238470View attachment 238471
They made a goof, you don’t use the tombstones when you use the metal carrier.

No instructions included. I figured it out without. I just found it strange that such big misprint wouldn’t be corrected. But on the other hand it’s almost impossible to put them in. I wouldn’t have gotten them if I’d known they don’t use the 🪦. I use the hot racing ones in all my rigs with blue thread lock on all the screws with no problems. I just wanted to try something different, the first one I built I’m going to try in my 6S Infraction so I’ll know pretty quickly if I like it over the hot racing ones. I’m running 500k fluid with a Vitavon gear set.
C3B5E23C-502B-49CA-A985-FC6AF8E4657D.jpeg
33DE0DE4-DCAE-461C-8433-B9760DF7F5F7.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back