Felony Center drive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can a limitless center spool work in a felony? Or is this a mechanical impossibility that would adversely effect driving operations.
You should get a spool even if you are bashing. The 4wd kicks in and it's a lot easier to drift. And yes, a limitless spool will work but you will have to run a smaller pinion.

Thicker fluid in the center diff will be better than a spool in pretty much every situation other than just pure speed runs, and even then, you can effectively get a spool effect with just enough diff action by running 1M fluid, but depending on what you're trying to accomplish, you might be better off with 300-500k. Spools are very hard on the rig unless you're easing into the throttle and only going straight.

With the Terrain that is bashed on with the Felony/Infraction and the wheel setup………. No way you’ll bust up any drivetrain components on a Spool or Locked Diff… I haven’t anyway.

@Senton_Prime …….. you keep commenting on these locked diffs and breaking $hit……… let’s hear your busted diff story.
From memory you’re too scared to put anything thicker than 100K in the middle 🤣

D92E80BD-73F2-41C7-AB98-FD8BB2AD4E01.jpeg

I guess I wouldn't know, I was gonna try the spool awhile back but read a ton on here about the pros vs cons
I found the car would oversteer way too easy and made it hard to control at a descent speed.

And what the pros, since your an rc whiz!!🤓
Why don’t you put your big boy pants on, get your hands dirty and figure it out for yourself if you want to be a smart arse.
Then next time you post about a locked diff you can actually say you’ve given it a go.

Why don’t you put your big boy pants on, get your hands dirty and figure it out for yourself if you want to be a smart arse.
Then next time you post about a locked diff you can actually say you’ve given it a go.
Or you can be a douche and talk smack about something that many members have different opinions and perspectives on.. I gave my opinion and I suppose I shouldn't have.. and thats information I received from this forum, but hey spot on wize guy!!😎

Or you can be a douche and talk smack about something that many members have different opinions and perspectives on.. I gave my opinion and I suppose I shouldn't have.. and thats information I received from this forum, but hey spot on wize guy!!😎
Don’t get all upset now 😥
Half of those blokes are probably like yourself………. Posting about it but haven’t given it a crack 🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back