Big Rock Center driveshaft support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't had a need, but never figured out what the rubber o ring is for.
It is so the bearing doesn't fall off when you have the driveshaft out.

Yup those break way too easily I am surprised no one has made an upgraded one.

@Tex Koder does..😉... Or you can hit thingiverse and grab my file, print as many as you would like ..👍..

Edit; oh yeah, and I think you can get aluminum ones now as well if memory serves me correctly...

@Tex Koder does..😉... Or you can hit thingiverse and grab my file, print as many as you would like ..👍..

Edit; oh yeah, and I think you can get aluminum ones now as well if memory serves me correctly...

I knew there were some 3D printed ones floating around but no one really sells them that I remembered, it has been a while since I last looked though and I don't remember seeing aluminum ones.

These work well so far. Definitely more solid than the plastic stock ones. I’ve been running two for a couple months now. There are several different brands of them on Amazon and they’re all the same thing basically. This is the one I got.
RCAWD Aluminum Alloy Center Driveshaft High Speed Support Set for 1-10 Arrma 3s Blx&Mega550 Cars(Black) https://a.co/d/aM7OoTH

8451A956-3760-4F86-9E94-7D0BA9A82789.png

These work well so far. Definitely more solid than the plastic stock ones. I’ve been running two for a couple months now. There are several different brands of them on Amazon and they’re all the same thing basically. This is the one I got.
RCAWD Aluminum Alloy Center Driveshaft High Speed Support Set for 1-10 Arrma 3s Blx&Mega550 Cars(Black) https://a.co/d/aM7OoTH

View attachment 272336
@Velodromed what don't you know about the 3s line! :LOL:

Just the Senton. Well, the body, tires, bumpers and way it drives, specifically 🤣
It sounds like a garbage can on wheels when driving it, the tires are easy to blow apart, the front bumper support bar is weak and it drives like a short course truck very boring doesn't jump very well the body acts like a parachute.

It sounds like a garbage can on wheels when driving it, the tires are easy to blow apart, the front bumper support bar is weak and it drives like a short course truck very boring doesn't jump very well the body acts like a parachute.
I’ve seen kids with them. They look fun to drive, I just prefer more of the truggy or monster truck style.
Some day I’ll get a short course or whatever that style is type rc. Most likely a techno though. They only new rc I want right now is a mt410. Maybe I’ll get the kit for my bday soon or something. And I’ll finally get a quality esc and motor among all else…finally. That’s what I really want to build next. It’ll take all year I think.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back