Senton Center driveshaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that will be one of many things that won't handle 6s power, let alone crashes on 6s power.

You'd be better off to save some headaches and grab a Senton BLX as that platform can handle that power.

I think that will be one of many things that won't handle 6s power, let alone crashes on 6s power.

You'd be better off to save some headaches and grab a Senton BLX as that platform can handle that power.
There are many people doing it.

There are many people doing it.

Yes to both of these. Yes, there are already people running 6s with the BLX185 on the mega 4x4 with only the spur swap and rear diff input. So why are you worried about the center drive shaft? None have failed, so far and been reported to any FB group or forum I have seen.

And yes, if 6s is really your desire, then maybe start saving for the 6s BLX version. Yes, the mega truck can mostly handle 6s, but the Typhon platform (Senton 6s BLX) was made for it. Heck, people are throwing huge 40102 motors on 8s into the BLX cars and running them +140mph.

BUT, on the other hand, I can see wanting to do something just because it is not done often. I like to push my equipment too, just to see what it can do.

Speaking of which.. Lunch time. Time to go run my Granite 4x4 / BLX185. Trying 4s today. LVC or BUST! LOL

Yes to both of these. Yes, there are already people running 6s with the BLX185 on the mega 4x4 with only the spur swap and rear diff input. So why are you worried about the center drive shaft? None have failed, so far and been reported to any FB group or forum I have seen.

And yes, if 6s is really your desire, then maybe start saving for the 6s BLX version. Yes, the mega truck can mostly handle 6s, but the Typhon platform (Senton 6s BLX) was made for it. Heck, people are throwing huge 40102 motors on 8s into the BLX cars and running them +140mph.

BUT, on the other hand, I can see wanting to do something just because it is not done often. I like to push my equipment too, just to see what it can do.

Speaking of which.. Lunch time. Time to go run my Granite 4x4 / BLX185. Trying 4s today. LVC or BUST! LOL
I think my mega will be fine lol. I don't want to spend that much money on a blx.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back