Kraton Center spool locker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killer Kraton

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I was thinking about using this to keep from unloading the diff up front on the get up and go and keep my front diff from busting as frequently? I have 200k in the center now and its still unloading.
I have Super swamper tsx 38's. Kraton with MMX and Xo1 motor or TpPower 4070.
I had just put brand new diffs front and rear and the front i have not taken apart yet but is busted again in 2 months. Im guessing sun gear.

Whats the big diff locking the center?
I would like a slipper like my Slash4wd to put a lil give....somehow....

Hmm. You should maybe try shimming your diffs better. I beat my outcast hard and never broke a diff yet. After about a year of bashing. I have broke the input gear twice but that's it. No spiders at all. I run 50k-100k-60k.

I run 60/200/30k (front/center/rear). Tp 4070cm 2200kv with 20/50 pinion/spur. All 3x diffs HR cups and shimmed.

Front still unloads a little, but I don’t think the front will ever stay down :happy: I am debating but I may clean the center out soon and try 500k.

After seeing my daughters outcast diff oil sprayed on chassis at the center and rear diff input I am going to change all 3x of those to HR as well.

The gpm diff cups are super nice and half the price. Hey joostin, btw why do you run heavier in the front then the rear? It turns so much nicer with thinner up front. But i guess it really is just preference.

I run 60/200/30k (front/center/rear). Tp 4070cm 2200kv with 20/50 pinion/spur. All 3x diffs HR cups and shimmed.

Front still unloads a little, but I don’t think the front will ever stay down :happy: I am debating but I may clean the center out soon and try 500k.

After seeing my daughters outcast diff oil sprayed on chassis at the center and rear diff input I am going to change all 3x of those to HR as well.
Do it :D
I switched from 200k to 500k and it ended up being perfect for my driving style. Currently at 60/500/30 and I'm thinking about lowering the front viscosity a bit more for better turn in under moderate to light throttle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back