Center Stack Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
ok. I got some rather large & wide Proline Super Swampers for the Nero. Took it out yesterday morning and immediately realized that I needed to throw in my stronger servo. So I got out the manual and followed step by step. Got to the part where the stack " drops out " and well.... It didn't. The motor is too long and even when I removed the long attachment to the servo crown - impossible to get it out. So I stopped and put it all back. Turned on the truck to make sure everything's ok - pinion not lined up right after putting everything back. ARGHHHHH!!! Took it to Bruckner hobbies to install the servo. Wondering if anyone has a link to a YouTube step by step on this " easy - 5 minute procedure " lol. Also - the pro lines ballon so much they ripped both front tires. I reglued them and they held yesterday AM. I saw on YouTube this guy mentioning using "gorilla tape" to reduce ballooning ? Anyone know about that?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Had the same problem. It's just the edge of the servo molding catching on the vertical plate. Push the servo inward with your thumb as you pull the assembly out, or force the vertical frame out a fraction of a millimeter as you do. Angle the servo end out first, the motor will follow.

Had the same problem. It's just the edge of the servo molding catching on the vertical plate. Push the servo inward with your thumb as you pull the assembly out, or force the vertical frame out a fraction of a millimeter as you do. Angle the servo end out first, the motor will follow.
So freakin annoying. Couldn't get it. Very helpful for next time. My hobby shop put it in and I'm picking up probably after work. Then I will attempt to use fishing line on the pro line super swampers to stop the fronts from turning into pizza pies.

So freakin annoying. Couldn't get it. Very helpful for next time. My hobby shop put it in and I'm picking up probably after work. Then I will attempt to use fishing line on the pro line super swampers to stop the fronts from turning into pizza pies.
Got it in. Those are my Avalanche MTs - proline a ripped again. Going to tape the foam and Re glue

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 20
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back