Central NC bashing buddy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotatime

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Anyone in the raleigh area?
The RC community can be poisonous around here....mostly airplane/quad folks and crawlers.

I have a highly upgraded kraton v2, and my throttle is a on/off switch

Need a bashing buddy!

My son is just a little too young for a 1,000 dollar basher (2yo) lol.

I live in Fayetteville, NC and wouldn’t mind getting together with you for a backyard bashing session. I’ve got a 2018 or v3 Kraton and a v3 Outcast. I’m working on some upgrades on my Kraton right now but the Outcast is ready to go.
Hit me up on here or Facebook just search my name and my profile pic is the same as on here.

I live in Fayetteville, NC and wouldn’t mind getting together with you for a backyard bashing session. I’ve got a 2018 or v3 Kraton and a v3 Outcast. I’m working on some upgrades on my Kraton right now but the Outcast is ready to go.
Hit me up on here or Facebook just search my name and my profile pic is the same as on here.

Yeah man, I'm in Fayetteville a few times a month for work...know any good spots out that way? Like fast jumps 50mph+?

No not really but I’ve always got my eyes open looking for some good spots. I’ve been out of the RC game for a few years and I just got back into RC’s about 2 months again with the Kraton and Outcast. I’ve been mostly just running them in my back yard n stuff. Do you have any good spots out where you live? I can come out to where you are at like next weekend or something.

There's bond park here in Cary that has a 8 foot tall levee with big short mowed fields on either side...plenty of room for the kraton to stretch out to 60mph and hit a huge jump. It's my go to.

Then if you're really brave and rich you can go to the Crabtree lake advanced mountain bike pump track. I break stuff every time I go there lol.

There's also parts of dorthea dix park in downtown raleigh which are cool for bashing.

Any good spots I've seen around Fayetteville are either part of bragg or private property

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back