Washington Centralia area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bbqguy52

Upgrade your weekend: Take Monday Off...
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Vorteks
Anyone in the Centralia area?

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Have you gone to meldrum bar park down in Gladstone? And do you know any places to bash in Centralia/Chehalis area?

In the summer there are a few spots I like. Check out the Longview bmx park. Castlerock has a bike park. Also the dart park in tumwater. I've been going to tacoma rc raceway during the winter months.
My son and I are building 2wd tlr 22 5.0 kits to race

Ooh, I just recently bought the arrma typhon, I am no where near skilled enough to race, I like bashing and just messing around on the street.

In the summer there are a few spots I like. Check out the Longview bmx park. Castlerock has a bike park. Also the dart park in tumwater. I've been going to tacoma rc raceway during the winter months.
My son and I are building 2wd tlr 22 5.0 kits to race
Never been to longview bmx park I’ll check that out. Been to all the others tho, TRCR is great i’ve raced there in the past. Have fun doing that! Me and my pops used to build kits together and go racing at an old track in lacey

My wife and I recently opened up our track to the public, not the biggest but it's a blast. We would love to have some more people to bash/race around with! You can look us up on Facebook if you'd like (B.S. Off-road RC park)

1000001377.jpg

1000001379.jpg
1000001384.jpg

I'm having a family get together today. So I'm booked all day. Maybe next week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back