Ceramic Ball Bearings Vendor Share

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirovingian

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Hiyya doin folks.

Virus free I hope.

In my endless search for decent motor ball bearings for my 3s blx, I come across the following RC vendor, though it's in the UK.

Mine are still making their way over, but given the specs and price, it might as well be worth looking at: https://www.serpentuk.com/product/ceramic-ball-bearing-abec5-5x13x4-2/

Screenshot_20200410-224633_Samsung Internet.jpg

Other vendors shared by peeps in the forum were Acer racing and bocabearings. One more I came across is TRB Racing, but they only ship to select countries.

You'll probably find other bearing sizes too for all other RC scales, but the ones I linked are thd 5x13x4 that I'm planning to fit in my new Big Rock 3s 100blx motor.

8-9$ for a pair of Abec5 ceramic bearings is pretty good. Sure you gotta factor in shipping, but if you order a bunch, it's still relatively economic if you ask me.

Hope I was of help, and if anyone knows about those bearings and has some feedback to share about them, then please, by all means.

Wheelie-out.

Haha if only I'd found this thread sooner! I've just bought motor bearings, UK vendors are not that well known compared to Jims or TRB. Might have do buy these on the sly and fit these instead. Don't want the Mrs to see I've bought them twice ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back