Change my mind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Traxxas makes some great products not gonna lie but there business practices are horrible they are very sue happy way to many to count on my hands and feet so for this i try to stay away from them and support different companies but they are great starter cars but with the new arrmas i think they’ll be even better with the 2x4 boost

I agree traxxas is basically apple and there is a reason I have never owned an apple phone and currently have a Samsung Fold 4 and a Samsung tablet lol.

Can't speak for the rest of their lineup, but Traxxas makes the best 2wd lineup for bashers IMO. I'll stick with Arrma for 4wd rigs. 2wd Traxxas price is reasonable, still $179 for a Stampede, Rustler, or Bandit. Hop ups are plentiful and easy to find almost everywhere and with the right set up these things are amazing little tanks. Multiple options for upgrading the transmission and driveshafts to easily handle 4s.
Gotta say I'm not the biggest fan of wrenching due to nerve issues with my hands and I love having only 1 diff and 2 driveshafts to deal with. Running a drag Slash transmission with a sealed diff and Tekno driveshafts, zero problems running 4s for several months now.
If that makes me a fanboy, I guess I'm guilty. 🤣 🤣 🤣

And just for the record I am 100% a Samsung/Android guy, lol.

Traxxas is to rc what apple is to electronics. Change my mind. Traxxas is over-priced, has a bunch of fanboys, much of their stuff isn't very good, and the have wayyyy too much of the market share. Apple is the same.

RANT ALERT!

I have never owned an apple product. Zero interest in having all my sh!t in "the cloud" . I know all these tech companies are way more intrusive than they want you to know and spy on people just to make the next marketing dollar or pin someone to the cross.
All this technology is why our society has gone to sh!t.... Oh... can't forget lawyers and pharma and all the individual groups of humanity that want to be put on a pedestal because they are different in some way shape form or fashion. We are all people. Some happy to survive and some trying to thrive. We all bleed the same color and all die at a certain amount of blood loss!
Sorry fanboy!

Guess I'm more of an underdog.. I own a Motorola
Those phones get the best reception. I don’t know what it is.

I worked in the wireless industry for 10 years it’s crazy the dedication that people have to there phones.

I’ve owned:
windows mobile
Symbian
Palm OS
WebOS
Amazon fire
Windows Phone
Android
iOS

They all have the advantages and disadvantages except for Amazon that was a hot pile of :poop:

Guess I'm more of an underdog.. I own a Motorola
I'm an under-underdog...I own a Nokia 6131. This is my pride and joy.
1664491565391.png

I'm an under-underdog...I own a Nokia 6131. This is my pride and joy.
View attachment 246748
My first smartphone was a Nokia 3650 with a round dial pad. Loved that phone. Then the Nokia 6620. The 6620 lasted for over 6 years. Straight tank. Still wish they were made in Finland.

How about .net?????
Syntax Error

I think my phone runs on DOS.
My first smartphone was a Nokia 3650 with a round dial pad. Loved that phone. Then the Nokia 6620. The 6620 lasted for over 6 years. Straight tank. Still wish they were made in Finland.
My first cell phone was a Siemens S6. What a POS that was.
1664492349298.png

Those phones get the best reception. I don’t know what it is.

I worked in the wireless industry for 10 years it’s crazy the dedication that people have to there phones.

I’ve owned:
windows mobile
Symbian
Palm OS
WebOS
Amazon fire
Windows Phone
Android
iOS

Talking about Motorola and their reception / design...
If any of you remember the clamshell flipy/flipper (Startac) phones they use to make.. (along with the revised Razr's) and ever had the chance take them apart..
Moto was truly WAY ahead of their time with their cellphone circuity and integration..
The whole main board was literally about 1/8" thick X ~1/2" high X 2" wide. (The display took up majority of the space.)
And the battery for the Startac would last about 2 weeks between charges.

They all have the advantages and disadvantages except for Amazon that was a hot pile of :poop:

Please tell us how you really feel.

StinkingPileofShlt.gif

Traxxas is to rc what apple is to electronics. Change my mind. Traxxas is over-priced, has a bunch of fanboys, much of their stuff isn't very good, and the have wayyyy too much of the market share. Apple is the same.
Just like apple everyone else is following their anti costumer decisions. If the creator of apple was still alive i believe the world would have been a better place. Because right now attacking ur costumer base and making one use products is being rewarded. They legit removed the charger brick for “climate change” yet to buy the brick theres packagig to protect the packagig and packagin to protect the products makig 3 times more waste. I like their old ipad te new ones are nice but i know if i buy and break it it goes to the junkyard. Traxxas isnt doing that yet but still very apple like bussiness practices
Android all the way! EFF Apple!
Android is complicated and has its issues for me. Like i cant get a youtube video running in the background if i close the screen no matter what i try. Hard to find something on settings when you want to and android based phones companies are slowly taking apple decisions on their designs they have to make poop to compete with the poop or they lose money. Like no phone jack. A screen is 250$+ to fix. My father dropped his samsung note 10 and it costed im 300$ to fix it

Just like apple everyone else is following their anti costumer decisions. If the creator of apple was still alive i believe the world would have been a better place. Because right now attacking ur costumer base and making one use products is being rewarded. They legit removed the charger brick for “climate change” yet to buy the brick theres packagig to protect the packagig and packagin to protect the products makig 3 times more waste. I like their old ipad te new ones are nice but i know if i buy and break it it goes to the junkyard. Traxxas isnt doing that yet but still very apple like bussiness practices
I know you meant consumer...but anti-costumer just made me giggle like a little boy. Sounds like a Halloween hater :LOL:

They are still one time use just like when something breaks on ur car but the engine and tranny are still going strong because its better to trash it and buy a new one. Thats the metal in 2022. Screw off the reliable rolling garbage bin that is 30 year old and still kicking @ss(its ibecoming illegal to own one btw)

end of rant

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back