Kraton Changed out the stock fluids for a fresh setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calikuhl

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So moving along with changing the differential fluids. Tonight I switched the factory 10k/100k/10k fluids to 60k/200k/20k. Just going off of examples I find here on the Forum, Thank you!! Geez I have been all over San Diego though, and these fluid weights were as close to what I wanted, lots of stores sold out of the higher weights. Anyway, everything went together well, took my time and just enjoyed learning more about my new Kraton 6s v5!! Look foward to the new driving dynamics. What diff weights are you running ?

20210208_231230.jpg

I have 100/500/30 in mine. It can U-turn on a dime when braking now 😁 SWB trucks usually suffer from understeer and the thick front diff oil solved it for me. It can entirely depend on traction though 👍

50/500/50 .. remember what ever you use in the center will become quite different in short order.. 500k feels like 300k after 5-10 runs..👍

50/500/50 .. remember what ever you use in the center will become quite different in short order.. 500k feels like 300k after 5-10 runs..👍
Oh wow, I'll keep that in mind. I did shoot for the 500k but with no luck finding some locally. I will say that after a few runs on the stock fluids, "perhaps the 100k" started to seem as if the performance was changing for the least..cool man, thanks for the pointer 👍🏁
I run 50/300/30 in my Notorious.
Nice, thanks for the input on what you have 👍🏁
I have 100/500/30 in mine. It can U-turn on a dime when braking now 😁 SWB trucks usually suffer from understeer and the thick front diff oil solved it for me. It can entirely depend on traction though 👍
Nice 👍🏁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back