Kraton Changing diff oil.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonyrc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
How does one change the center diff oil ? Can anyone maybe provide me with a video link ? I looked at the manual and the pics seemed a little crude. Thanks for all the help with my first Kraton. :)

Undo the 5 screws from the bottom of the chassis that hold the motor mount and the diff. The whole motor/diff unit should pop right out. From there it's really easy to detach the diff from everything else. Give that a try and see how it goes. I just did it last week and I'm still a newbie.

How does one change the center diff oil ? Can anyone maybe provide me with a video link ? I looked at the manual and the pics seemed a little crude. Thanks for all the help with my first Kraton. :)

Whenever I undo parts, I use a camcorder on a tripod to video taking it apart. That way you can play it back to see how to put it together again haha.

Also, get a rubber parts mat so you can put different screws in each section to keep track of each piece.

Finally, see below two videos:

Cool because I've been going to harbor freight quite a bit in the last month. They always have 20% coupons and super coupons/freebies as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back