Granite Changing Steering Bushes to Bearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spook

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I am going to start replacing bearings in my Granite soon and intend to change the steering bushes to bearings while I am at it..... How many mushes are there I need to change? I thought there was 4 but having just watched a video it looks like he changed 3? Also, what size bearing should I be getting to replace them?

Many Thanks

I am going to start replacing bearings in my Granite soon and intend to change the steering bushes to bearings while I am at it..... How many mushes are there I need to change? I thought there was 4 but having just watched a video it looks like he changed 3? Also, what size bearing should I be getting to replace them?

Many Thanks
4 bearings!

5x10x4mm

Many Thanks
What version granite? V3 has bearings already. I just replaced mine with a set from Jim’s bearings.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back