Kraton Charger problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaper 007

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Took my kraton out the other day and she broke during a run..no problem to repair..so while waiting on parts and cleaning i was left with two fully charged batteries..now here's the problem..i have a venom duo pro charger and when i went to discharge the batteries the charger read that the battery was to high (charge) to discharge..i thought that was the purpose of the discharge mode..how can i discharge my battery for storage mode..if the charger will not discharge..

I tried that it said my battery was too full to take storage mode..i was going to put it on its stand and let it run down to lvc then try storage mode..does storage mode charge and discharge depending on the batteries needs..

I tried that it said my battery was too full to take storage mode..i was going to put it on its stand and let it run down to lvc then try storage mode..does storage mode charge and discharge depending on the batteries needs..

Mine does.

I don't know what was going on with my charger but its working fine..i think i had the wrong settings somewhere..thx bic..

I have done that on that charger before. I think I had the balance cable on the wrong side.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back