charger takes FOREVER to balance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of them, pay with paypal and you should be fine.
My guess, they don't have it anyway.
I don't know why you would say that. Your read the part where i saif they have limited stock? Anyway i just ordered it and found a coupon code so i saved 10%.
Edit; it now says out of stock on their website. I guess they meant it when it said low stock

Last edited:
I can't stand these low budget websites that say they have stock when they don't.
You know what annoys me even more than that? When half of the inventory of an online shop consists of things they once had in stock but no longer do. Nothing worse than finding stuff you're looking for and it saying "out of stock" over and over and over again. In my entire time of purchasing RC parts online, I've only come across one shop that actually removes things from their website if they don't have it in stock and everything, down to the smallest parts, were in stock. I wrote them a long email about how extraordinary their online shop is.

You know what annoys me even more than that? When half of the inventory of an online shop consists of things they once had in stock but no longer do. Nothing worse than finding stuff you're looking for and it saying "out of stock" over and over and over again. In my entire time of purchasing RC parts online, I've only come across one shop that actually removes things from their website if they don't have it in stock and everything, down to the smallest parts, were in stock. I wrote them a long email about how extraordinary their online shop is.
i actually like that for certain reasons and that being if i want to know what the price was

i actually like that for certain reasons and that being if i want to know what the price was
I'm more interested in what the price is than what the price was because, what I often find is that, they artificially lower the listed online price of items they no longer carry. But that's just me.

If I may add...
I have in the past charged discharged and recharged a 3s pack to give the charger more chances to balance.
I did it that way because I read that it MAY work if the cells are salvageable.
Blew me away when after the second charge the cells were balanced as they should be.
Took a looong time both times on a low rate (1c) but was well worth it to save a battery.

Not saying the issue here is the same, but I could have easily thrown it away thinking its just too far gone but
I hung in there and let the charger do what it does....charge and balance:)
+1.
I do the same thing. That works.:cool:

I don't know why you would say that. Your read the part where i saif they have limited stock? A
As others stated, more often than not, you will find that they don't have stock regardless of what they advertise, especially when nobody else has stock on a special item.
You got lucky, enjoy.

In general, when I research a price, I try to find the Mfr. MAP, then the average street price.
A shady seller shoudn't be in the mix when doing this. Many are on Fleabay.
If the seller doesn't have the item, then his price is meaningless to me in most cases. Unless it is a reputable well known seller that I have purchased from in the past. Something that I have purchased already.
One example being the 015 and 020 GPS meters.
Pricing is all over the place for these.:rolleyes:

Edited.

Last edited:
As others stated, more often than not, you will find that they don't have stock regardless of what they advertise, especially when nobody else has stock on a special item.
You got lucky, enjoy.
well it shipped today and right after it shipped i got an email from smc notifying me they have it in stock.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back