Kraton Chassis Brace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Boyce

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
IMG_5435.JPG
Check this out, I'm going to get one of these from Markhor RC Design perfect chassis front to back Brace

Pretty awesome, I was looking at their stuff on their website earlier today. Not real fond of having carbon fiber on my Kraton, so I will attempt to make my own out of a piece of aluminum flat bar 4 mm thick, but I do love the look of carbon fiber. Check out my Slash 2 wheel drive. And yes, I could not resist putting an Arma ESC into my Traxxas.

1519520560748.jpg

When you bought the upper CF brace did you put aluminum front and rear brakes also? I am looking to put braces on my kraton but don't want to buy them if not needed when using the upper deck brace

Pretty awesome, I was looking at their stuff on their website earlier today. Not real fond of having carbon fiber on my Kraton, so I will attempt to make my own out of a piece of aluminum flat bar 4 mm thick, but I do love the look of carbon fiber. Check out my Slash 2 wheel drive. And yes, I could not resist putting an Arma ESC into my Traxxas.

View attachment 15933
Are you hopping that BLX180 burns the Traxxas down?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 15924 Check this out, I'm going to get one of these from Markhor RC Design perfect chassis front to back Brace

I just ordered this brace and it should be here today. I like it because it's screws to the bulkheads and the center diff. It's not hook to the shock towers like most braces. I'm using hot racing aluminum diff cups and bulkheads, and I know that will add a little bit of weight to both ends I was hoping this brace would keep things a little tighter.

I just ordered this brace and it should be here today. I like it because it's screws to the bulkheads and the center diff. It's not hook to the shock towers like most braces. I'm using hot racing aluminum diff cups and bulkheads, and I know that will add a little bit of weight to both ends I was hoping this brace would keep things a little tighter.
I just got one of these used but I'm wondering if I need longer screws to install it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back