Limitless Chassis braces on Scorched Chassis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LicketySplit

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Outcast 6s
The tower to chassis braces. Are they needed? Seems like a pretty robust chassis so I’d rather not use them. Planned on just running the tower to tower brace. Pro and cons?

I have not put my hands on a scorched chassis, but I know carbon flexes under load. I would expect that a tower to tower would be a good idea.
I plan on the tower to tower brace. Scorched makes one that goes tower to tower and also bolts to the spool carrier. Seems like that should be enough. I was leaning towards running the Perfect Pass center shafts so I wanted to eliminate the braces from bulkhead to chassis, the ~45 degree ones.

I plan on the tower to tower brace. Scorched makes one that goes tower to tower and also bolts to the spool carrier. Seems like that should be enough. I was leaning towards running the Perfect Pass center shafts so I wanted to eliminate the braces from bulkhead to chassis, the ~45 degree ones.
Yeah those will not be needed when you link the diffs via the scorched upper brace.

I’m running the Scorched center brace mated to the scorched motor mount, no front or rear braces, stock aluminum chassis.

The scorched center brace makes the car very solid. Stout is the best way I can describe it. No flex at all.

I was running the Basherqueen carbon fiber brace, which was good, but the scorched part is much much stronger.

I’m running the Scorched center brace mated to the scorched motor mount, no front or rear braces, stock aluminum chassis.

The scorched center brace makes the car very solid. Stout is the best way I can describe it. No flex at all.

I was running the Basherqueen carbon fiber brace, which was good, but the scorched part is much much stronger.
Thanks. I’m just waiting for it to get back in stock. They said “hopefully” next week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back