Granite Chassis dust cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granite3sBLX

Reaction score
I’m looking to buy a chassis dust cover and am having a hard time finding one made for the granite. Anyone know of cross compatibility from another arrma or different brand that fits the granite well?

I’m looking to buy a chassis dust cover and am having a hard time finding one made for the granite. Anyone know of cross compatibility from another arrma or different brand that fits the granite well?
This works great and is cheap. Needs one minor modification. Small half inch gathering on each side towards the back. Hardly notice it. I’ve been running out for a while and it’s great So I got an extra one for when I get a big rock because I think it’ll fit the long wheelbase well. Maybe.

Integy RC Model Hop-ups C28371 Dirt Guard Chassis Cover for Traxxas 1/10 Scale E-Maxx Brushless https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G2RL49...abc_FVWMSWA6MHFGP1PES7KQ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

76225D42-B727-423D-8C81-59592AEA5F2D.png

This works great and is cheap. Needs one minor modification. Small half inch gathering on each side towards the back. Hardly notice it. I’ve been running out for a while and it’s great So I got an extra one for when I get a big rock because I think it’ll fit the long wheelbase well. Maybe.

Integy RC Model Hop-ups C28371 Dirt Guard Chassis Cover for Traxxas 1/10 Scale E-Maxx Brushless https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G2RL49...abc_FVWMSWA6MHFGP1PES7KQ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

View attachment 149980
I have this exact dust cover on my Big Rock and it fits perfectly. The quality is actually very good, especially for the $7 price tag. Hell, for $7 you can't go wrong, even if you have to modify it a little to fit the Granite.

I have this exact dust cover on my Big Rock and it fits perfectly. The quality is actually very good, especially for the $7 price tag. Hell, for $7 you can't go wrong, even if you have to modify it a little to fit the Granite.
Sweet! That is good to know and I am now glad I got an extra one for when I get said big rock 🤩
Hardly even noticed a small gathering at the back of the granite on these covers. Long as it’s done right.

Glad to hear this is a decent one. I actually bought the same one last night haha
Sweet! Put it on right. I sanded the plastic, cleaned with simple green, let dry all night, wiped down with alcohol next day, let dry.
I heated the strips of Velcro with an iron set on low before applying, then clamped all way around. It’s holding solid.

Crap still got in the front area and I hate rocks in my steering so with a bit of gorilla tape (Love 🦍 tape. Trying 🦖 tape next) and solved it. I also closed the gap at the front of the car. Put Velcro on the outside of the gap tape for the cover to stick to. After like 8 runs it’s solid. No dirt, no rocks just solid clean.
Can’t wait to upgrade to brushless soon.

Wow. You really over did that. I just cleaned it with alcohol and put the damn velcro tape on and it sticks fine.
Man, why just do something if I can just as easily over do it 😃 (story of my whole life lol)

Will it work on a chassis that doesn't have those dust guards the big rock and granite have? Like the typhon? 7 bucks. . I mean. . . I might as well get one and try it on our 'big rock' maybe two. I am sure I could make it work on the typhon.

Will it work on a chassis that doesn't have those dust guards the big rock and granite have? Like the typhon? 7 bucks. . I mean. . . I might as well get one and try it on our 'big rock' maybe two. I am sure I could make it work on the typhon.
Beats me. I do not have one of those (typhoon)…yet.

ntegy RC Model Hop-ups C28371 Dirt Guard Chassis Cover for Traxxas 1/10 Scale E-Maxx Brushless https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G2RL49...abc_FVWMSWA6MHFGP1PES7KQ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
I've looked at covers on Amazon, actually bought the RaidenRacing version of it for my 3S typhon. The quality is OK, but they don't do anything to keep the factory cut edges from fraying, and it quickly started to unravel. They did warranty replacement so no complaints there ( although they did blame me for it first "thou shall not remove once installed", so what's the point of the velcro? ) Anyway the new one was treated with my wife's "no-fray" stuff, and so far its staying together. I've been keeping an eye out for an equivalent, I really like the looks of quality of the DustyMotors covers, just cant pull the trigger... they are pricey, plus the shipping adds up. Thanks for posting the link, I impulsively purchased it , will post if it fits my 3S Typhon.

I've looked at covers on Amazon, actually bought the RaidenRacing version of it for my 3S typhon. The quality is OK, but they don't do anything to keep the factory cut edges from fraying, and it quickly started to unravel. They did warranty replacement so no complaints there ( although they did blame me for it first "thou shall not remove once installed", so what's the point of the velcro? ) Anyway the new one was treated with my wife's "no-fray" stuff, and so far its staying together. I've been keeping an eye out for an equivalent, I really like the looks of quality of the DustyMotors covers, just cant pull the trigger... they are pricey, plus the shipping adds up. Thanks for posting the link, I impulsively purchased it , will post if it fits my 3S Typhon.
Sick. A brave pioneer blazing a path for the rest of us.

Velodromed will appreciate that when he gets a typhon.

Run a lighter along the edge of the nylon or fraying issue and Will take care of any fraying. Works on tennis shoes also.

Sweet! Put it on right. I sanded the plastic, cleaned with simple green, let dry all night, wiped down with alcohol next day, let dry.
I heated the strips of Velcro with an iron set on low before applying, then clamped all way around. It’s holding solid.

Crap still got in the front area and I hate rocks in my steering so with a bit of gorilla tape (Love 🦍 tape. Trying 🦖 tape next) and solved it. I also closed the gap at the front of the car. Put Velcro on the outside of the gap tape for the cover to stick to. After like 8 runs it’s solid. No dirt, no rocks just solid clean.
Can’t wait to upgrade to brushless soon.
I’m interested to see the stuff in the second paragraph!! Any pics? I saw your original post about bonding the Velcro...good stuff!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back