Chassis Pick, weight is not an issue .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

🇺🇸 DΞזΞפּ 🇺🇸

Cake Boss
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Typhon 6s
Need a tough Chassis, got something crazy planned.
Need y'alls input ...As of now I got JBIRC on top, thanks for the input guys.

1. JBIRC
    JBIRC.jpg
  2. Scorched
    scorched.jpg
  3. M2c
    M2c.jpg

Nothing against JBI I am sure his stuff is plenty strong, but why is his chassis so fugly looking? To me the finish is a real turn down. That is the number 1 reason I am torn between the Scorched Rc or M2C chassis for Kraton.

lol I think JBI's looks great and beefy imho, the finish is because of the endmill he's using, it's just a raw finish straight of the MC, and it's still Aluminum while the others are not.

I would recomend to get a hard number on the Scorched chassis shipped to you before going any farther. Last I checked they are out of the UK and their distro over here didn't carry the chassis. So on top crazy shipping you might get hit with duty fees ect as well. Shipping to me is high already so I didn't even bother to find out after I found that out. I don't believe there is a stateside made titanium unit but I could be wrong.

I would recomend to get a hard number on the Scorched chassis shipped to you before going any farther. Last I checked they are out of the UK and their distro over here didn't carry the chassis. So on top crazy shipping you might get hit with duty fees ect as well. Shipping to me is high already so I didn't even bother to find out after I found that out. I don't believe there is a stateside made titanium unit but I could be wrong.
About $220 shipped for me. Islandhobbynut is their US distributor here but everything costs a little more. The titanium shock towers are $14 less direct from Scorched.
lol I think JBI's looks great and beefy imho, the finish is because of the endmill he's using, it's just a raw finish straight of the MC, and it's still Aluminum while the others are not.

IDK why but it just doesn't do it for me. Something about smooth shiny aluminum just calls to me.
49wLhcn.jpg

The M2C chassis isn't all aluminum?

The M2c and scorched let you keep the stock chases guards were the JBI does not so big loss for me there. So M2C or scorched there both great but keeping weight down keeps the number of other broken parts down so IMO it would go scorched. Added bonus you get a light show on pavement if the chassis slaps.

The M2c and scorched let you keep the stock chases guards were the JBI does not so big loss for me there. So M2C or scorched there both great but keeping weight down keeps the number of other broken parts down so IMO it would go scorched. Added bonus you get a light show on pavement if the chassis slaps.
Doesn't the Scorched chassis weigh slightly more than the M2C?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back