Senton Chassis Protection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toonies

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hey,

i want to protect the underside of my chassis (senton 3s), in France we don't have lot of parts for our truck. Do you have any suggestion or solution for me ?
i saw a TBR chassis skid but it's out of stock ...

Thanks

Any protection to the chassis will be only cosmetical, it will scratch instead of the chassis. which i might see the reason on metal chassis, but not so much on plastic chassis.

It will not protect the chassis from breakages anyway.

As someone who purchased the TBR chassis skid when I got my Kraton 4s and Typhon 3s, they now sit in the parts bin unused. They add some scratch protection but I've found that the plastic chassis does not get scratched up too badly in routing bashing. However, the TBR skid makes routine disassembly of the truck a pain and after awhile, I stopped using it.

ok, so when chassis will be damaged, i will buy another one. I hope i'll be able to find the good part.

thanks

Before you do anything to it. What do you need protection for, high (ish) speed bashing or low speed trails.
If your doing low speed trails get extra thick plastic as metal will gal (I think that's the term) which is when the metal will get scrapes and that will catch on stuff whereas plastic will flex and slide.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back