Chassis swap talion to dex8t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I told everyone once I found a solution after the dex8t was discontinued, than a failed mic6 chassis build due to weight. M2C racing chassis looks to be the best option
Here are some pics

Attachments

• 49373B5A-495D-4003-9BCD-AE3E0540AAD4.jpeg
    49373B5A-495D-4003-9BCD-AE3E0540AAD4.jpeg
    299.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 96BE21D8-0E4B-41F1-8404-A0329C455278.jpeg
    96BE21D8-0E4B-41F1-8404-A0329C455278.jpeg
    298.6 KB · Views: 56
  • B2AE644A-FF1D-42A1-B954-D9E2E8AA6C32.jpeg
    B2AE644A-FF1D-42A1-B954-D9E2E8AA6C32.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 61
So I told everyone once I found a solution after the dex8t was discontinued, than a failed mic6 chassis build due to weight. M2C racing chassis looks to be the best option
Here are some pics
Welcome back! There are other options now as well. There are companies in the UK and I believe Russia as well, that are producing Titanium parts, including chassis'. I believe @Reubydoobe is testing one out now.

Welcome back! There are other options now as well. There are companies in the UK and I believe Russia as well, that are producing Titanium parts, including chassis'. I believe @Reubydoobe is testing one out now.
Thanks notoriousj! I’m at the point of the $$ is no longer an issue. Unlike others I have one car for “me” lol, my 4yr old son loves rc so he has a car with an old kyosho motor in it he runs. I stepped away for awhile but I’m rebuilding the car now again, with only a few stock parts left, so at this point I’m all in.

Yes sir scorched rc part's make titanium chassis plates now. Had it out a few time's and it's held up so far. Tested it at a skate park and up the bash spot in the wood's. Broke the screw in the top of the chassis brace at the front but not bent it. The sparks are excellent fun. I also fitted titanium outcast tower's and outcast shocks. The tower's ate 3 mm thick and strong isn't the word. I ran them Talion one's before and the dif case broke before the tower's would even think about bending. The Russian guy doesn't do it anymore but scorched do they make a few decent upgrades actually.
https://scorchedparts.co.uk/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back