Chassis twist/bent and front chassis brace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BHC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Senton 6s
So I recently disassembled the front end of v4 talion to maintenance the diff and all and now after putting it all back together the front chassis brace will not go back in without pushing on dogbone... Haven't had any bad wrecks or anything that would cause the chassis to bend. I've looked all over the forum for answers but nothing seems to be the problem I'm having here. Any help would be much appreciated

So I recently disassembled the front end of v4 talion to maintenance the diff and all and now after putting it all back together the front chassis brace will not go back in without pushing on dogbone... Haven't had any bad wrecks or anything that would cause the chassis to bend. I've looked all over the forum for answers but nothing seems to be the problem I'm having here. Any help would be much appreciated

If you can post a photo I'm certain you'll get help in no time. ?

If you just need to flex the chassis to get the brace back in its pretty much normal. The dif cases being plastic will never be identicle and never set exactly where it was. Some make it a little tight to get the front end back together sometimes you need to pull it in a little. Not sure what you mean by pushing on a dog bone though. They need a little space front to back (or side to side) to move. Maybe I'm thinking of something completely different than the issue you are having.

There are two holes located where the brace connects to the top plate (where the mudflaps are attached}. Are you sure you are attaching to the correct hole? When I disassemble/reassemble my truck, I leave the brace connected to the chassis and only remove the screw that connects it to that plate. It could be something as simple as that. As remarked before, a few photos showing the situation would help a lot.

Last edited:
I must have just gotten in a hurry when I put it all back together. I put the top plate on upside down... Do the two holes where the brace goes was moved to the right. I'm still learning the patience part of the hobby. Thanks for the input and taking your time to help me try and figure a solution

IMG_1927.JPG

I must have just gotten in a hurry when I put it all back together. I put the top plate on upside down... Do the two holes where the brace goes was moved to the right. I'm still learning the patience part of the hobby. Thanks for the input and taking your time to help me try and figure a solution
Glad it was something simple and never be afraid to ask for help. That's what the Arrma Forum community is about.??? Now come back when you finally do bend it up, and we'll tell you where to get the parts to take it to the next level?

Glad it was something simple and never be afraid to ask for help. That's what the Arrma Forum community is about.??? Now come back when you finally do bend it up, and we'll tell you where to get the parts to take it to the next level?
Not everyone drives like us J ?

Not everyone drives like us J ?
Well why the hell not! Don't Just Bash, Blast! Then crash, then crash again, then do 18 cartwheels, then nose dive a dozen times, then land on your roof a dozen more, then hit some trees, then go for a swim. Then during your next run.......

Well why the hell not! Don't Just Bash, Blast! Then crash, then crash again, then do 18 cartwheels, then nose dive a dozen times, then land on your roof a dozen more, then hit some trees, then go for a swim. Then rinse, repair, and repeat!
Helped with the last line of your post.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::giggle::ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back