Kraton Chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatCatRC

FatCat Team Racing
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
Well my JBI chassis is in town but thanks to the parcel company I owe 66 CAD on top of the 47 USD I paid for shipping. Looks like I'll be down for a few weeks till I can afford to pay. I'm hoping they hold it for that long, stupid broker fees. I just want to play with my toy!
Well my JBI chassis is in town but thanks to the parcel company I owe 66 CAD on top of the 47 USD I paid for shipping. Looks like I'll be down for a few weeks till I can afford to pay. I'm hoping they hold it for that long, stupid broker fees. I just want to play with my toy!
320 CAD now for my chassis to get it here in canada. Expensive piece!!

It really is unfair for the parcel company to hold your packages for ransom.

especially after paying them to ship it. they shouldn't charge extra fees it should be part of the shipping payment.
Right you already paid for the shipping once you should not have to pay a second time.

Right you already paid for the shipping once you should not have to pay a second time.
Just glad my brother was able to help me with the money to pay. 47 usd to ship to canada is ludicris to begin with considering I can ship across the world for a fraction of the price, then they're like hey btw you gotta pay us broker fees for us to ship your item after you paid to ship your item....redundancy department room 1 on the main floor of a single office building...
still waiting on Can post to deliver my motor esc combo it's been in missisagua since the 28th of april and it took all of 3 days for it to ship across the ocean.... I have had a bunch of packages from china delivered already but this one is taking Can post forever.

Just glad my brother was able to help me with the money to pay. 47 usd to ship to canada is ludicris to begin with considering I can ship across the world for a fraction of the price, then they're like hey btw you gotta pay us broker fees for us to ship your item after you paid to ship your item....redundancy department room 1 on the main floor of a single office building...
still waiting on Can post to deliver my motor esc combo it's been in missisagua since the 28th of april and it took all of 3 days for it to ship across the ocean.... I have had a bunch of packages from china delivered already but this one is taking Can post forever.
This is the number one reason I wish these places would stop using the postal service, FedEx or UPS and it doesn't really even cost that much more to ship, hell depending on the size of the box it's cheaper than the postal service.

This is the number one reason I wish these places would stop using the postal service, FedEx or UPS and it doesn't really even cost that much more to ship, hell depending on the size of the box it's cheaper than the postal service.
I know and when you pay for express and they are late, they are like oh well deal with it we got your money! They should outlaw broker fees especially now with so many people ordering online cuz of covid. They are making the most money they ever have and they still ask for the extra fees. Not right!
When Bob ships my mount I'm gunna ask if he can label it a gift or something, I'm so tapped out now with all these parts coming.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back