Senton Cheap Basher Bodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rain

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I would like to source a cheap body for bashing, the one that came with the truck is starting to show wear. Any secrets to getting one cheapish? Links would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thank You, I had seen these but wasn't sure it there were cheaper options that I couldn't find.

Thank You, I had seen these but wasn't sure it there were cheaper options that I couldn't find.
If you look at the Slash bodies they start at $29.99 for the bug body. https://www.ebay.com/itm/253362791348
I highly recommend that you gorilla tape those bodies. And you will have to make new holes for Senton as they are pre drilled for the Slash.

Time to value calculator would say that is not a valid investment.

....but..... Anyone remember plasti-dip?... LOL
Time to value? It’s a wooden box that anyone with rudimentary skills could build in 20 mins and a shop vac, afterwards you can make 1 or 100k bodies with it and you can make any body style you want, you asked for cheap and that’s the cheapest option.

Time to value? It’s a wooden box that anyone with rudimentary skills could build in 20 mins and a shop vac, afterwards you can make 1 or 100k bodies with it and you can make any body style you want, you asked for cheap and that’s the cheapest option.

True, and I could easily handle it, but try having a 5yr old girl, I'd have to paint it and that is where the time comes in.

True, and I could easily handle it, but try having a 5yr old girl, I'd have to paint it and that is where the time comes in.
So you make her one so she can paint too, let her plaster one up with water colours while you work on yours.

Look around for deals. I found discontinued Fury bodies for 6 Euros recently. Bought 3. I don't even have a short course truck!

FYI, Jenny RC had the Senton Bodies for 22.95 earlier today. I snatched up 5 of them in orange and green... Seems the prices are higher now, but I could pass on that price.

I am going to try some of the tricks we used to use on the desert trucks and race bikes to see if I can keep these looking as nice as those fiberglass skins back in the day.

Time to value calculator would say that is not a valid investment.

....but..... Anyone remember plasti-dip?... LOL
I did plastidip my typhon body on the inside. Seems holding out quite good, but I didn't bashed my RC car that hard. Excuse my uneven paint job, I haven't done it for quite awhile.
20200705_164820.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back