Talion Cheap ebay Baja basher bod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFM

Beast mode activated
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 6s
Picked this up few weeks ago off eBay 29.99 deal. Gotta get my boy @Ivgot2manyRC to make me some custom body mounts for the stretched talion and it’ll be perfect basher body!!
C62B7D80-829E-474C-A866-2A076B2A2AEC.jpeg
95D4C0A6-4710-4912-9100-E82651FD5D3A.jpeg
CF67B303-A609-4144-A2A2-F97FB1B46AEB.jpeg

@Doom! dude for real!! This dude on the other side of world pops up after all these years!! Lmao.
good peeps! Everywhere! Love this sh!t ;-)
Ready, let’s try something... let’s see;-)
FEB759CD-AA12-4BCB-92A6-9375D2D1A660.jpeg
5C6A1132-F109-4B22-ACA0-5C5BA4EF97E4.jpeg

@Acidsnow whatcha got

Got the same body but have to caution folks for standard Talion. The rear will not hold up just based on how you have to trim. I've re-inforced it now with an alu strip. You must have internal support or the body will rip (even with shoe-goo) if you end up on the roof.
I'm fairly happy with it though but requires some significant tlc to make it basher resistant.
In all fairness, the stresses and tears occur in the same area as the standard Talion body.

What I haven't figured out yet and it's fairly annoying, when jumping/landing the body will flex catch under the body mud guards and it just looks silly. Fairly annoying to straighten it out every time. No damage though. Probably need higher side guards to prevent this from happening.

Picture in build log of the pristine setup.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/talion-basher-build.31543/#post-436745

Yea, I noticed the flimsy body would turn inside out if landed on roof! Was thinking bout putting the kraton cage in her. I don’t intended it’ll last. Only paid 34 or whatever after shipping. Still looking for a bad ass body tho. Maybe a big rock body?
Got the same body but have to caution folks for standard Talion. The rear will not hold up just based on how you have to trim. I've re-inforced it now with an alu strip. You must have internal support or the body will rip (even with shoe-goo) if you end up on the roof.
I'm fairly happy with it though but requires some significant tlc to make it basher resistant.
In all fairness, the stresses and tears occur in the same area as the standard Talion body.

What I haven't figured out yet and it's fairly annoying, when jumping/landing the body will flex catch under the body mud guards and it just looks silly. Fairly annoying to straighten it out every time. No damage though. Probably need higher side guards to prevent this from happening.

Picture in build log of the pristine setup.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/talion-basher-build.31543/#post-436745
Ooh that’s the one in their posting. Hahah. Viral!

Great minds lads! Nearly!
_20210122_223637.JPG

Decided against it in the end, the wheels became the bug! Mines the proline slash one, seems awrite, still get tape and pu40 once it's painted tho. Will be running the kraton cage with foam inside too. This'll be its winter coat
_20210114_160518.JPG

We've never been seen in the same place at the same time Doom! Makes ye think!

@Acidsnow what cage/body that be? I want one! Was gonna try the team associated nomad I think for my senton!! Love it!
i also didn’t like them and gave em to my buddy or his kraton.
Next, ;-). Hahaha.
brother from across the world!
D65009F4-088F-4752-B7C6-9C098E73DBA0.jpeg

It's an FTX dr8 MFM, believe its branded as another two or three things tho. If yer wheelbase is in the ballpark ah believe ye can make anything fit!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back