cheap nitro for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyroneRich

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Typhon 3s
Does anyone have a old beat up or used nitro 1/10 or 1/16 that they're willing to sale?
If so message me back please. I'm thinking about trying nitro.

I have had nitro cars for years and just recently got a arrma electric, it’s very hard to buy a used nitro car and be happy if it’s your first nitro car, maybe buy a nitro roller and buy a new engine and tranny, if you buy an old one that was stored wrong or just worn out you will pull your hair out trying to get it to run or run good

I have had nitro cars for years and just recently got a arrma electric, it’s very hard to buy a used nitro car and be happy if it’s your first nitro car, maybe buy a nitro roller and buy a new engine and tranny, if you buy an old one that was stored wrong or just worn out you will pull your hair out trying to get it to run or run good
That might make more sense in the long run.

Nitro and new comers don't mix, have to know how to tune or burn up engines. The price of nitro, glow plugs are ridiculous today. If you don't know someone to guide you through the process, you will have a disappointing experience.

If you take the time to teach yourself through youtube videos it is possible. For example, if you are learning how to tune and the engine has an air leak well then the tune will be changing as the engine warms up and you'll be chasing the tune. I love nitro. I'd say get a nitro revo. Benefit is that you take any old traxxas and engine and you can do the "replacment plan" which just means it's a coupon and you get a new engine in the box for $100. I've seen nitro revo's as cheap as $50. Then when you get used to it you can drop in a .26 or .32 and take out the .15 or .19 that comes in them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back