Kraton Cheap RC cars - too good to be true?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickkesa

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
I was looking around for Typhon and Kraton and came across this site: http://www.akzoraya.com.
Has anyone ever purchased from them? I am thinking its a fake website, as the prices are just crazy low.
Is there anyway to varify the website is legit or that they can sell Arrma rc cars?

I always say, if its to good to be true, its probably not legit.

The V1 Kraton is $264

I was tempted to get a Kyosho MP9e Evo for $370. The website seems very well done if it is a scam. I called the number on their page and it seems its for another business.

I came across that site about 2 weeks ago when looking for a RockRey Kit..

Scam for sure! a Losi SuperRockRey does €830 though HH.. Does €332 there.. No! Thats no typo! Thats 500 less!

Than i thought.. Lets buy the cheapest thing they sell.. To test.. Turns out.. Everything the sell is upwards from €100

Cant be legit..

Just use PayPal to buy. If you get scammed, start a dispute and get your money back. I try to always use PayPal for online shopping.

Just use PayPal to buy. If you get scammed, start a dispute and get your money back. I try to always use PayPal for online shopping.
yes, I pretty much only use paypal these days. But I am still cautious about having to give them all of my details. Full name, physical address and email - not sure what they can do with it, but imagine its a good starting point for a scammer.

On behalf of scammers everywhere,

THANK YOU!

Seriously, just don't. If you think it is a scam, it probably is. 'PayPal will give me my money back' just raises fees for everyone. Plus the scammer gets paid, so they keep scamming...
yes, I pretty much only use paypal these days. But I am still cautious about having to give them all of my details. Full name, physical address and email - not sure what they can do with it, but imagine its a good starting point for a scammer.

Lots of scammers will mail a empty box. Or a box of rocks. With the slowest possable shipping. This delays the dispute, and makes it harder for you to prove you were scammed, "we mailed it, they are lieing"...

Just don't.

Last edited:
I have some magic beans I'm lookimg to sell. And a large suspension bridge in a major metropolitan area.
I have land on the moon for sale.

On behalf of scammers everywhere,

THANK YOU!

Seriously, just don't. If you think it is a scam, it probably is. 'PayPal will give me my money back' just raises fees for everyone. Plus the scammer gets paid, so they keep scamming...

Lots of scammers will mail a empty box. Or a box of rocks. With the slowest possable shipping. This delays the dispute, and makes it harder for you to prove you were scammed, "we mailed it, they are lieing"...

Just don't.
Those “scammers” have children with mouths to feed. Have you no heart man?

???‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back