Cheap rc stand / rc storage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Looking for ideas for RC storage.. I have numerous rc’s now. There’s only so much shelves can do haha. I really don’t wanna go buying a bunch of rc car stands, that could get expensive quick....

How do you store your rc’s so that they are off the wheels?

How do you store your spares ?

Bash bag?

Thanks everyone.

I decided to use different types of hangers for mine. The Felony uses two small L barckets that sit under the front splitter.

1601477771759.png

Old tires taped together some old junk lead batteries for some reason. I use what ever I find because I’m cheap but that’s me, even old soup cans with foam stuck to the top so the car doesn’t slide off would work.

Y’all inspired/motivated me to do some organizing of my own. Total cost of pegboard and hooks was $55 from Home Depot. Bottom right spot is for the Beef Mode Kraton build that’s still on the bench waiting for RPM arms that should come today.

0C0C4C6B-0694-4327-98EB-0C8D20AA471E.jpeg

Y’all inspired/motivated me to do some organizing of my own. Total cost of pegboard and hooks was $55 from Home Depot. Bottom right spot is for the Beef Mode Kraton build that’s still on the bench waiting for RPM arms that should come today.

View attachment 107806
I need a big wall and a lot of peg board if you have four showing. I have been procrastinating myself. I just got an idea though. I will post if I go through with it.

I need a big wall and a lot of peg board if you have four showing. I have been procrastinating myself. I just got an idea though. I will post if I go through with it.
I’ve got four more on shelves off to the left. Two speed runners up on yoga blocks and two 3S hanging on hooks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back