Infraction Cheap tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabrahunting

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Anyone ever try tires from AliExpress? Found these $13.99 for four plus shipping. Garbage or no. What do I risk by trying them? Body damage suspension damage? And how critical is balance as they are not glued and my glue skills are not great yet

Attachments

• 1BBF8472-0F10-469F-9F3E-0D1EE01AB657.png
    1BBF8472-0F10-469F-9F3E-0D1EE01AB657.png
    430.7 KB · Views: 76
My guess is that with the low price they are probably nowhere near the same quality as the GRPs or Hoons. But for $14 why not give them a shot as long as they fit.

imo.. Balancing is important on any tire put on an Infraction esp if not belted. If not belted they'll prob balloon like crazy. I also don't trust those thin splines to not shatter when you punch it but $14 is cheap enough to try.

In my opinion, those tires look like some of the very cheap ones Amazon offers in the states. I would not waste your time or money my friend! I tried some similar to what you posted on my Typhon and the rears broke right in the middle of the spline going from the hub to the outer rim. I now use the other two remaining on my 2WD Slash, for the front wheels! Way late here, sorry!

In my opinion, those tires look like some of the very cheap ones Amazon offers in the states. I would not waste your time or money my friend! I tried some similar to what you posted on my Typhon and the rears broke right in the middle of the spline going from the hub to the outer rim. I now use the other two remaining on my 2WD Slash, for the front wheels! Way late here, sorry!
Yeah I just ordered 5 sets of grp’s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back