Cheap tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try to massage the foams into position, I had to do this with my tires on my SCX10-II.

I've been trying this for a while now I took them to my lhs where i purchased them and they tried it also with no luck just wants to go right back to where it was?? I've never had this issue with tires I've glued myself. I'll keep trying but I guess my only other option is returning them? This is my first set of prolines I've ever purchased just figured I'd ask. Were your wheels proline also? Thanks for the reply.

Decisions decisions thanks again for your guys help.

Last edited:

Check this out any help would be appreciated I bought a set of 3.8 trenchers for my yeti xl which came pre mounted and this is what they do.. from my experience the only way to seat foam is prior to gluing I don't know how to fix once they are glued what do you guys think?
I'm not sure you can fix them. Both sets of my 3.8 trenchers wobble a bit as well. One set was brand new, the other was used. I think it's more to do with how they are glued than the foam being weird. I run mine like I stole it anyway.

I've been trying this for a while now I took them to my lhs where i purchased them and they tried it also with no luck just wants to go right back to where it was?? I've never had this issue with tires I've glued myself. I'll keep trying but I guess my only other option is returning them? This is my first set of prolines I've ever purchased just figured I'd ask. Were your wheels proline also? Thanks for the reply.
No they were the stock kit tires and foams on Austar aluminum beadlock rims.

Get on bang good.,I seen sets of 4 for around that price not sure on the quality but the price point is where you want it to b. I'm a proline guy personally. I've ran the Louise Mt. They r alot like the duratrax 6 pack I'm pretty sure but for my style of driving I only run prolines or db backflips ,scorpions or the copperheads. But if your looking for a cheaper set of tires check it out and then let me know how they work. It' over 100 every ime I buy tires so to find something that can compete at that price point of b interested to kno about it lol.
Do you run or bash?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back