Check this out. Kevin Talbot’s had a flood.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fake, if i'm being honest.

Cameraman (KT?) is very clearly moving around, but no focal waves or disturbances in the water are being made. The water in the video is unnecessarily turbulent unless active flow was happening; I would expect the water to be quite static unless it was actively flowing. No water soaking stains on the drywall. Nothing floating?

Probably a tiktok filter or whatever the kids are doing these days.

Looks fake, if i'm being honest.

Cameraman (KT?) is very clearly moving around, but no focal waves or disturbances in the water are being made. The water in the video is unnecessarily turbulent unless active flow was happening; I would expect the water to be quite static unless it was actively flowing. No water soaking stains on the drywall. Nothing floating?

Probably a tiktok filter or whatever the kids are doing these days.
Very good eye! This makes a lot more sense now that I look back at it

Why did he do that? There’s no ripples from his body movement, no splash when he picks up the phone.
I am thinking this is a good reason. :)

https://naibuzz.com/how-much-money-kevin-talbot-makes-on-youtube-net-worth/

Can't fault him for having a likeable personality and a hell of a drive, I do enjoy his videos as well. Maybe not this one so much though.

This is wild:
"The channel has over 1.8 million subscribers as of 2022 and has accumulated over 550 million views so far. It is able to get an average of 550,000 views per day from different sources. This should generate an estimated revenue of $4,400 per day ($1.6 million a year) from the ads that appear on the videos."

There's something wrong with this guy?? And what does this guy do for a living, anyone know?
He treats all his stuff like shi* and people too when you see his videos.
You can literally watch what he is doing for a living, he's a youtuber. Pretty successful at that.
He treats his stuff the way his audience wants him to treat his stuff...its for entertainment.

As for people, I haven't noticed him being rude or anything to anyone so I am not sure what you mean.

There's something wrong with this guy?? And what does this guy do for a living, anyone know?
He treats all his stuff like shi* and people too when you see his videos.
I mean if we're honest with ourselves he's doing the kind of dumb stuff we want to do, we're just not willing/able to make that financial decision.
I know I'd like to jump my 1/5th cars, but I'm not willing to buy replacement parts on a whim because I have other priorities.

You can literally watch what he is doing for a living, he's a youtuber. Pretty successful at that.
He treats his stuff the way his audience wants him to treat his stuff...its for entertainment.

As for people, I haven't noticed him being rude or anything to anyone so I am not sure what you mean.
He also sells on ebay, and he has a ebay course for sale for $400. I sell some stuff on ebay on the side and thought about taking his course. I sell mostly my own stuff atm. He teaches you how to sell smaller items that are easier to turn over and cheaper to ship ie: bearings etc..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back