Check this out. Kevin Talbot’s had a flood.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He also sells on ebay, and he has a ebay course for sale for $400. I sell some stuff on ebay on the side and thought about taking his course. I sell mostly my own stuff atm. He teaches you how to sell smaller items that are easier to turn over and cheaper to ship ie: bearings etc..

His thing use to be sourcing items that he knows are "in demand" -RC stuffs- and he would be able to find & then buy in Bulk to turn a good & reliable Profit , reselling on ebay or Amazon.

But now, I think he makes more money on getting Views from that YouTube money thru his channels..

I have to say, those filters are getting pretty impressive.

What's Truly IMPRESSIVE is that we can actually run those kinds of Advanced "filters"/Apps/algorithms on our little damn cellphones that we carry in pants pockets!!!
(Instead of having to drag around SGI or Mini Cray workstations the size of large ice chests!)

What's Truly IMPRESSIVE is that we can actually run those kinds of Advanced "filters"/Apps/algorithms on our little damn cellphones that we carry in pants pockets!!!
(Instead of having to drag around SGI or Mini Cray workstations the size of large ice chests!)
Yessir. Cell phones with more RAM than a 10 year old desktop PC too!! Crazy how fast things are advancing!!

Yessir. Cell phones with more RAM than a 10 year old desktop PC too!! Crazy how fast things are advancing!!
Yet, my knowledge in how to work these technological wonders is still @ a snail's pace!!🐌🤣

The only reason I was tempted to believe the video is that I thought, “yeah talbot would probably flood the place to make a YouTube.” Most of his videos have a tagline of “We’re gonna run this thing through a wood chipper, and see who wins!” Or something like that. A lot easier to do that when the manufacturers are sending you stuff for free to be tested and advertised.

Yet, my knowledge in how to work these technological wonders is still @ a snail's pace!!🐌🤣
You and me both brother!!🤷‍♂️🤔😖😔🤣🤣

Well, you know Elon Musk is working on that neuroLink, where they can implant an A.i. supercomputer chip into your brain to "Boost your intelligence by a factor of a Gagizillion percent..."

You get to tap your brain into a central computer and YOU basically become just another a node in a Cloud Network.... Sort of a Hive Mind. 🤯

Well, you know Elon Musk is working on that neuroLink, where they can implant an A.i. supercomputer chip into your brain to "Boost your intelligence by a factor of a Gagizillion percent..."

You get to tap your brain into a central computer and YOU basically become just another a node in a Cloud Network.... Sort of a Hive Mind. 🤯
Then all I would see is this
Error 404- file not found

Only problem is you will need a large heat sink and fan on top of your head to cool the processor so you don't over heat your brain.
Cool Down Heat Wave GIF by Tennis TV

Then all I would see is this
Error 404- file not found
Pretty sure that's what Elon would see if he tried to tap into my mind. :ROFLMAO:

That or "Insufficient RAM to accomplish the task". He'd probably give up after my hard disk spent 30 minutes trying to retrieve whatever info he wanted.

Only problem is you will need a large heat sink and fan on top of your head to cool the processor so you don't over heat your brain.
Cool Down Heat Wave GIF by Tennis TV

NO Problem..
They are already working on that >>

Civilian version-
Still Needs a prettier outer shell..
1679407969236.png

Mil-Spec version-
(Prototype)
1679408015735.png

CCP-KopyKat version-
Must Shave Head for best heat transfer ,and the eardrums powers the fan.
1679408202064.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back