Kraton Check your motor fans they can short!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
Today my car went full speed speed but luckly i was on my top no matter what i did with my radio the car was only going full speed. So i started to inspect and i thought my esc was dead beacause it unglued from the double sided tape. So after it started working again but it was braking and accelerating rendomly when landing a small jump.. i was so sad i wanted to cry because my issues never end i bended my hot racing motor moutn on my first jumps and my bearing carrier flew off never found it. So after i thought it might be a short somewhere because the fans would stop working completly when the car becomes unreponsive so i removed the motor fan and i saw bare wire i shorted them on purpose and as expected the esc started blinking red meaning it was giving throtle to the car(i unpluged the motor) i removed the motor fan and it started to work normally . So guy check your motor fans because they come out of the factory with bare wire exposed
image.jpg

My car also went full speed when i was removing the front body clips it crashed into a bush imagine if this has happen in the bmx track i could have kill someone

Last edited:
Yeah, i always put shoegoo in the depression on the side of the fan and on the tips of the wires under the sticker to make sure they don't fail.

Yeah, i always put shoegoo in the depression on the side of the fan and on the tips of the wires under the sticker to make sure they don't fail.
Funny thing i did the same i just added shoegoe lol but im still scared that my car takes off
My motor was not hot enought to burn me when i was running without the fan so i might unplug it when im arround people

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back