Cheers to my local Amazon driver!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fallguy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
I live in a condo building. FedEx driver left my new Kraton 6s EXB roller outside in the elements by my garage. I get inside to my front door and find my EXB with this note. Thanks brother, whoever you are!!
20211201_221224.jpg

I live in a condo building. FedEx driver left my new Kraton 6s EXB roller outside in the elements by my garage. I get inside to my front door and find my EXB with this note. Thanks brother, whoever you are!!View attachment 183620
Gotta love people that actually care about their job and take the extra effort to look out for someone else.

Oh, and it's Friday!! I'm glad it got to you by the weekend and not on Monday 🤣

The Amazon drivers here are great, and the FedEx drivers are terrible. The FedEx drivers never ring a doorbell when they deliver a package, even when there are two cars in the driveway. They just leave packages on the porch, despite a package being shipped with "signature required". I caught a driver leaving a package shipped with "signature required" on the front porch, and as he was getting into his truck I yelled "What about the signature required?" He replied "What's the big deal? You got the package, right?" Here's why it's a big deal: just ten days prior FedEx delivered a package with "signature required" to my old address (I had moved), and the driver forged my signature, saying it was delivered. I called my old stay-at-home neighbors right after receiving the delivery notice, and none of them ever saw the package being delivered or on the porch. That package was never seen again: it was either stolen from the porch or was never actually delivered. The package where I confronted the driver was a replacement for the stolen one.

I live in a condo building. FedEx driver left my new Kraton 6s EXB roller outside in the elements by my garage. I get inside to my front door and find my EXB with this note. Thanks brother, whoever you are!!View attachment 183620
He used that excuse to use your bathroom 🤣🤘🏻😜

I love Amazon: I have gotten RC parts from Amazon in as little as 18 hours. A lot of the items I order are located in Amazon's Baltimore warehouse, and they have a new southern Maryland distribution center just a few miles from my home. Amazon offers free one day shipping to me on those parts located in Baltimore. Their drivers most often ring the bell, and if I don't answer the driver follows up with an email that contains a pic of the delivered package on the porch as proof of delivery.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back