Chics on YouTube?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lazy Bushman

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
I figure that this title would at least get some reads.....and I didn’t want to hi-jack Noto’s thread oformposting YouTube channels for this question, which is, apart from RC Girl, are there any other girls on YouTube doing RC cars? Reason for my question is innocent, I have 4 daughters, a gun, a shovel and 4 alibis. I have posted previously my 12 year old jumping my Kraton and they really like RC but it would be good if they had a few more female hobby role models.

Any advice?

my wife joins me sometimes on my channel. She crawls a lot on there so you can check that out. She painted a bronco body really well. Women have a lot of patients.
Yeah I'm going to get one of my daughters to do all the masking on my Stampede body cause if left to me it will end up all one colour, they are way more creative than I am

The RCSaylors are married and do vids with their baby girl. If you want to be really impressed by female RC enthusiasts, check out basherqueen.

Thanks for making feel dumb. I have the spelling of 2nd grader. I get so embarrassed at times. lol

If I truly offended, I apologize. Some times it's tough to tell on forums, I tend to like to poke light humor into things.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back