China copied my mounts! 😳.. I guess I should be flattered? 🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
Don’t worry, the quality of theirs is most likely terrible. They are most likely made out of soda cans. You could probably report this to eBay but I don’t know if it will work.

Don’t worry, the quality of theirs is most likely terrible. They are most likely made out of soda cans. You could probably report this to eBay but I don’t know if it will work.

I would agree the quality of material is sub par.. unfortunately these things happen, and it has happened to me before in the crawling scene when I was making parts for those as well.. all part of the game...👍..

I'm not to worried about a sales decrease.. I just feel bad for the people who buy it because they see 3 dollar savings without reading where it is from..😮‍💨
@Camaroboy383 will always be my go-to!!:D

Thanks my friend, appreciate that..😎👍

That's what they've done with everything.. Kinda like Russia but cheaper..

That's what they've done with everything.. Kinda like Russia but cheaper..

Absolutely, I'm not going to stress it at all..👍.. it's common place these days..🤦

Hey! That’s the one I won recently huh? I love your craftsmanship…that Volume made copy doesn’t compare. Can’t wait till I get a 6S car to actually use it on 🤣
Hey! That’s the one I won recently huh? I love your craftsmanship…that Volume made copy doesn’t compare. Can’t wait till I get a 6S car to actually use it on 🤣
Dang it , I could 😣 that sale price roller keeps yelling at me ‘buy me buy me BUY ME!’

China is the best at copying anything. It is part of their culture. From a young age in school.
Creativity is lacking because of this. They are just good at reverse engineering anothers product to duplicate it.
They can copy something and make it cheaper. How they survive and compete. They don't call it copying, they call it "making someone elses product better". And this is considered a good thing. It is actually encouraged to do just this.:rolleyes: Even though we know it is not always better. And far from it most of the time. Their products have planned obsolescence built in for the most part and guarrantees repeat sales revenue. Durability is rarely a consideration for many products.
I read up on their whole culture. They don't believe in Patent rights. Copyrights etc.
Basically stealing intellectual property. They don't give it a second thought.

Last edited:
Although they’d steal your concept, you should feel flattered unless (not recommended BTW) you want to go Traxxas style on them
Angry Zach Galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX

They copy a lot of things. They use different material but same design on a lot of things. Its so hard to file any claim against the maker cause a lot of the time the maker isnt known. Only the seller has the product and the maker is a mystery. Sad!
You need a logo stamp. At least people will know the real deal. if they copy the stamp it makes more of a case for you....and comfort for the customer.

^^^
Like @N.Mango states, PRC, does what ever they want. Part of their "Silk Road Agenda " Read up on this.
Traxxass even knows better than to challenge them when TRX is copied. And it has been copied before. Trx would rather hit on the small guy. They don't have enough balls to challenge the PRC court system. Will not likely win anyway. PRC is the global bully. Trx is the little bully in the big sea by comparison. And PRC never abides by International trade laws.:rolleyes:
Try finding the infringing mfr. and send them a "Cease and Desist" Letter. See where that gets you without even a Patent pending.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
^^^
Like @N.Mango states, PRC, does what ever they want. Part of their "Silk Road Agenda " Read up on this.
Traxxass even knows better than to challenge them when TRX is copied. And it has been copied before. Trx would rather hit on the small guy. They don't have enough balls to challenge the PRC court system. Will not likely win anyway. PRC is the global bully. Trx is the little bully in the big sea by comparison. And PRC never abides by International trade laws.:rolleyes:
Great way of putting it and helping me understand more(y)

China is the best at copying anything. It is part of their culture. From a young age in school.
Creativity is lacking because of this. They are just good at reverse engineering anothers product to duplicate it.
They can copy something and make it cheaper. How they survive and compete. They don't call it copying, they call it "making someone elses product better". And this is considered a good thing. It is actually encouraged to do just this.:rolleyes: Even though we know it is not always better. And far from it most of the time. Their products have planned obsolescence built in for the most part and guarrantees repeat sales revenue. Durability is rarely a consideration for many products.
I read up on their whole culture. They don't believe in Patent rights. Copyrights etc.
Basically stealing intellectual property. They don't give it a second thought.

Remember that guy who got mad at you for saying this in another thread. Tried to say that you were a racist.

China doesn’t see copying the same way we do in the west. It’s not shameful in the least. They just have a different moral compass than we do here. An example of cultural differences that we see as normal that others don’t is in the west we eat cattle, where some cultures see that as immoral (India). Some see eating pork and/or shellfish as a sin (Jewish and Islam). It’s hard to understand why other cultures don’t adhere to our own standards, but it’s just the way the world works.

China doesn’t see copying the same way we do in the west. It’s not shameful in the least. They just have a different moral compass than we do here. An example of cultural differences that we see as normal that others don’t is in the west we eat cattle, where some cultures see that as immoral (India). Some see eating pork and/or shellfish as a sin (Jewish and Islam). It’s hard to understand why other cultures don’t adhere to our own standards, but it’s just the way the world works.
BEEF IS AMAZING AND PORK IS NASTY IMO but its just my opinion

Remember that guy who got mad at you for saying this in another thread. Tried to say that you were a racist.
Wow that really happened?
All thats being said is that the world has crooks...and China has a specialty at a particular 'crime'.
If every Chinese person is looked at as a criminal because of this particular subject then I would call racist also.
So for you, the person who felt like anyone was being racist stop it....the U.S. has our own crooks and if you call them out on it we wont call you a racist...especially when talking about RC parts of all things.
RESPECT ✌️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back